+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Anniversary Easter Egg Found!!! Go Trion!

Soulwalker

Default New Anniversary Easter Egg Found!!! Go Trion!

Just found last night!! Actual useful drops in the form of experience potions, 155%mounts (not scalable), and level/class appropriate epic weapons. Reports of REX also. None of the annoying chests that "may" give something nice but instead give you another Iconorac Minion Card.

This has been confirmed to work on targetable cats in some cities with reports of it working on rare spawns as well. Here's what you do:

you need quantum sight on (or guardian equivalent) be mentored down to minimum (if a cat) and no weapons equipped
    Approach the cat or rare, make active target AND focus (critter must be in motion, not sitting)
    perform the following series of actions--yes this is not unlike the fatality commands from the original mortal kombat
    /greet
    /greet
    jump
    /silly
    jump
    /cry
    jump
    jump
    /gasp
    /dance (about 5 seconds)
    jump
    /bye
    and then punch the cat or critter once without killing it

You must be at the appropriate range (melee combat range) for all of the emotes--hardest in the /dance part. If successful a twisted artifact will appear with your loot.

Wheee!

I smell April Fool's joke all over this. :P

It works! got a nice wardrobe.

T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

+ Reply to Thread