+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Effervescence
  • 1 Post By DeLivia
  • 1 Post By query

Thread: So i Druided some Experts

Shadowlander

Default So i Druided some Experts

1450 hit; please make druid dps not so bad someday Y_Y !

https://www.twitch.tv/baelinkaos/v/55614929
    Last edited by Effervescence; 03-20-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Interesting vid
    Even tho I believe most dungeons require some flexibility between ranged and melee souls, your team handled Gyel pretty well!
    I'd say it's still superior to Ele and similar to Necro and even (current) Warlock.

Shadowlander

Lol thanks! Usually i would of shaman'd and then swapped to inquis for not melee friendly fights but i just wanted to see how well druid could do if i just stuck with it the whole way through XD! My poor healer :X Was alot of fun but i feel like the damage output is just way too low ! While it shouldnt do as much as shaman; i can pull a good 10k+ more dps in shaman with the same gear st; just with it was a bit more closer in balance. And as for 'survivability or lvling' spec; thats a load of poop i say! I do more dps and survive better playing inquisitor. Heck i can heal experts as inquis and pull over 40k dps :/

https://www.twitch.tv/baelinkaos/v/42595734

Merp please give druid sum loviiin!!!

Shield of Telara

This
    1450 hit;
    plus this
    a good 10k+ more
    plus nearly everything else mentioned does not make any sense.

You do 10k more in Shaman than in Druid, and that's apparently "way too low"?

Now, I haven't played Cleric in a long time, but I bet in most if not all, the difference in dps between the highest parsing spec and the casual soloing specs is way more than 10k.

Shadowlander

I guess i should of phrased it different; i wish druid could be used in raids as a good dps spec! Its fun and nice to add variation instead of just having shaman :P Like BIGDADDYKANE melee dps pet? LOOKS SO DAMN BAD *** yet does like 10k dps :/ Its attacks tickle :< I could see IF i had the healing pet OR the tank pet (not that it can even hold aggro) out then heck yeah be 15k less dps; but using the actual dps pet that does nothing for soloing and still pulling the severely reduced dps is what i do not understand.

So druid with a dps pet;
    - Has about the same surving potential as shaman with glory of the choesen + DF for cc + wind walk
    - Uses WAY more mana and is oom like all the time X_X;!
    - Has worse aoe all the time even with the faerie pet and the 2 aoe toggles
    - Has way worse st dps
    - Has way worse range disconnects
    - AWESOME blink but no movement increase but shield of oak to close gaps otherwise (WW spoils me)

So why druid does so much less dps than shaman with the DPS pet out is what i dont get. Nurf the dps with the support/solo/lvling pets. That makes sence! They are already at the disadvantages of **** disconnects and way higher mana usage why also do no damage X_X! Also i feel like druids 'priority' list to dps is hecka lot harder to do than shaman XD; Tho it is way less buttons which is nice
    Last edited by Effervescence; 03-21-2016 at 01:54 AM.

Rift Disciple

Blame no quarter
    dibs@pveshard
    RIP guyhax/horsesock

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by query View Post
    Blame no quarter

Dont listen tothese baddies your vid is awesome and pet scaling is borked

Necro works so well cause some strategies make necro skills really shine without the pet

+ Reply to Thread