+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MOM Bug - Fauxmire - FORGETS CASTING NIGHTPHASE

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser MisakaMikoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default MOM Bug - Fauxmire - FORGETS CASTING NIGHTPHASE

    A bug at mom boss Fauxmire during progression, boss does not cast Beckon the Night when night phase starts, so seconds later automatic raid wipe, happens half of the times that we pulled today. Screenshots attached are 1 is the casting one and the other 1 is the none casting one. Both are taken at 1:31 and 1:33 just when night phase starts.

    I have looked up on the forum and apparently this bug has been there for a while, while some of you may just say wipe and start again, its acceptable if it only happens rarely, like the early DnC at Lord Arak which we only seen once or twice, but for this, we seen it twice yesterday and Half of the Times during today's 3 hours pull, like seriously at least 7 times... or so, check ur back-end logs for more info if u need.

    Dev, please fix this or tune down its chances of happening so casual raids like us can still experience the awesome MOM fun, its been 5 months since Fauxmire is out, and its still not too late. Ticket #578966.



    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser MisakaMikoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Still need answers from Devs, currently still the lastest tier of raid.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara Stihl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    This has been happening since November when MoM launched. Do not expect changes at this point. Wipe up, pull again.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

  4. #4
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    This has been happening since November when MoM launched. Do not expect changes at this point. Wipe up, pull again.
    Indeed this. Am pretty sure that for the most parts MoM has been deemed "finished" long time ago, so don't expect many fixes, sadly. And wait till you get to Pillars of Justice, you're gonna have a field day there .

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser MisakaMikoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default

    It really sad seeing these replies, i understand that based on past experiences that small bug like this is unlikely to be fixed, however i am still hoping Devs to tune down its chances of happening, after all we are still active players and this yet is still the lastest tier of raid, guilds can not waste much time on progressing if half of the time are all bugged pulls.

    Or is it only new players or patron players or only top hardcore player guilds are only being considered instead?
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

  6. #6
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    only top hardcore player guilds are only being considered instead?
    This - once an instance has been cleared by the best guilds no further consideration is given to fixing stuff.

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara Stihl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    Or is it only new players or patron players or only top hardcore player guilds are only being considered instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uviktig View Post
    This - once an instance has been cleared by the best guilds no further consideration is given to fixing stuff.
    I mean if you would prefer to do the live testing feel free. You haven't had to deal with half of the stuff the first wave of guilds went through.

    Plus PTS is open testing. Sign up next time a new tier comes down the pipes.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

  8. #8
    Shield of Telara trionsaur REX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    [...] however i am still hoping Devs to tune down its chances of happening, after all we are still active players and this yet is still the lastest tier of raid, guilds can not waste much time on progressing if half of the time are all bugged pulls.

    Or is it only new players or patron players or only top hardcore player guilds are only being considered instead?
    The hope dies last. Sometimes it can appear endless. As endless as the stairs in front of you appear when you want to climb a tower.
    But if climbing that endless tower is your priority and persevere, you sometimes will make it to the top and be able to enjoy the view.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser Aielma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    315

    Default

    It's an annoying bug but it only happens on the transition into the first night phase which is pretty early on in the fight and seems to happen maybe one in 5 pulls max. I have a feeling they tried to fix it, couldn't figure out what was wrong, and now it's a decision between spending a day trying to fix it (and potentially mess up something else) or work on something else. Thankfully that's really the only bug on that fight


    Quote Originally Posted by Uviktig View Post
    This - once an instance has been cleared by the best guilds no further consideration is given to fixing stuff.
    That's not true. They fixed the walls on Arak well after top guilds had cleared it.
    Last edited by Aielma; 03-22-2016 at 08:20 AM.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    223

    Default

    LJ wants to wipe raid no matter how scales look like. V&M sometimes forget to cast stuff also. Just MoM things.

  11. #11
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aielma View Post
    It's an annoying bug but it only happens on the transition into the first night phase which is pretty early on in the fight and seems to happen maybe one in 5 pulls max.
    Yeah, that´s true.
    But we had it already one time on 3:00min, where´the cast for the day phase should come, but nothing happened, day phase just started and knocked out the tank
    But like I said, just one time^^
    Mallgar@typhiria & Malllgar@typhiria (2 Primalists)
    Guild: IMPERA - Deutsche Raidgilde
    Fragen zum Primalisten? Schreibt mich ingame an :-)

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser MisakaMikoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Its all for you easy to say when you have already done it and are the top raiding guilds in na/eu, so all the other non-top raiding guilds progression problems are all gone be ignored, but again even if with 20 top guilds, thats still just 20x25, 500 players, so is really devs are just gona ignore the rest majority of population then because there are guilds just started progressing on mom and there are guilds that yet to start on it.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

  13. #13
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Just remember Threngar. This fight was called "bug free" for a long time
    Duppl - Transcendent@Blackhand - www.transcendent-wow.de
    #1
    Join us in WoW on Blackhand!

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Nehira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    Its all for you easy to say when you have already done it and are the top raiding guilds in na/eu, so all the other non-top raiding guilds progression problems are all gone be ignored, but again even if with 20 top guilds, thats still just 20x25, 500 players, so is really devs are just gona ignore the rest majority of population then because there are guilds just started progressing on mom and there are guilds that yet to start on it.
    With due respect, but you have no idea what you are talking about and everything you post about the "devs ignoring guilds" is based on your assumptions. You seem to have not the slightest idea how it is to pave the way, to be one of the first guilds progressing on bosses. At the time the "average" guild get to see these bosses, about 80% or more of the bugs are already fixed. If you want to get a little clue on how it is to raid in a so called top guild, get at look at this thread and/or search YouTube for a certain Video.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

    Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

  15. #15
    Rift Chaser MisakaMikoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nehira View Post
    With due respect, but you have no idea what you are talking about and everything you post about the "devs ignoring guilds" is based on your assumptions. You seem to have not the slightest idea how it is to pave the way, to be one of the first guilds progressing on bosses. At the time the "average" guild get to see these bosses, about 80% or more of the bugs are already fixed. If you want to get a little clue on how it is to raid in a so called top guild, get at look at this thread and/or search YouTube for a certain Video.
    I certainly feel sorry after reading through you thread for the top guilds or guilds that does pts testing, but to be honest im not even surprised based on past experiences and reviews that i have seen on the forums for testings, after all that is what testings are about.

    While 80% or more bugs are already being fixed are very good, even if the other 20% of bugs do not get fixed, it is also fine, what is really frustrating is the chances of happening are somehow very high on our progression, we have waited for a few months before progression so that majority of the bugs are fixed and affect progression at minimal but this certainly doesn't seems to be the case.

    We aren't the top guilds, we aren't hardcore players, although some of us are so there is really no point on looking for certain videos because you also have no idea what we basically are experiencing at our every raiding, boss bugged? you are still doing something, but we cant even do anything but just wait due to our network issues and of course its not to be solved easily by just changing ISPs or get a better internet. I can't go in deep into it because its another issue.

    This goes for other things as well, because we advertise rift, we have new players joining our guild every now and then, no matte what level they are unlike top guilds only wants what T1 or T2 or T2.5 ready players only for raiding? Helping to increase rift populations and other things because these new people do spent money as well to prompt rift.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts