+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old Hammerknell Raid

Rift Disciple

Question Old Hammerknell Raid

I was browsing around looking at cool mounts that drop from achievement and other sources, and I see one from getting all the achievements in hammerknell to get a Murdantix mount. Is this still in game and can I actually do the older raid with a 65 toon? I read the chronicle hammerknell also has a chance to drop a mount as well is this true?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Yes the Chronicle can drop the mount but unfortunately the old level 50 Hammerknell Raid is no longer in the game so no other way to get that mount now.

Rift Disciple

Got ya, does the one in the chronicle drop from the regular or intrepid?

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    no other way to get that mount now.
    In a way, yes there is.

Both Loyal Helmed Murdantix and Swift Armored Murdantix Bridle shares the same model, just different names.

Loyal Helmed Murdantix is from finishing Loyalty: Purple Tier (180 000 loyalty)
    Swift Armored Murdantix Bridle is from old lvl50 HK conqueror achievement (not available anymore)

But then there's the another Murdantix model, without a helm (and a bit different color?).
    Ancient Murdantix Spawn from the HK chronicle and I believe this was one of the rewards back in vanilla for the event leading up to opening of Hammerknell raid (not available anymore either).

So yes, there is a way to get both of the Murdantix models, but just with different names than they were originally.

+ Reply to Thread