+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lag stuff

Telaran

Default Lag stuff

Just want to share you something that happend to us at Enigma yesterday.

Lag is evil but funny! Rubi reported that he was still alive and able to run around while we saw this:

Rift - The walking dead episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMJa...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Dupl; 03-10-2016 at 06:11 AM.
    Duppl - Transcendent@Blackhand - www.transcendent-wow.de
    Join us in WoW on Blackhand!

This is really old bug. I think it is in the game since the launch(correct me in I'm wrong).

I have seen it happen many times and it seems to be caused by connection issues, where u are dead but game server thinks you are still alive(or vice versa) I assume its just de-sync caused by server lag and internet connection problems.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sahtiaro View Post
    This is really old bug. I think it is in the game since the launch(correct me in I'm wrong).

I have seen it happen many times and it seems to be caused by connection issues, where u are dead but game server thinks you are still alive(or vice versa) I assume its just de-sync caused by server lag and internet connection problems.
    It happens really occasionaly, i dont care what causes this. Its just a lot of fun
    Duppl - Transcendent@Blackhand - www.transcendent-wow.de
    Join us in WoW on Blackhand!

I just came here for the music track. lol

Yesterday on the MoM trash boss killing phase I was at the portal (having died to the stop DPS mini - sucks to be a (bad) Mage). I then ran down to the reflect mini and as we pulled someone said "Where's Wilkoss?", a quick look at the minimap showed them I was at the portal when on my screen I was standing next to the boss. I could transform into EA and spam Lucent Slash and see everyone else DPSing, but I couldn't do any damage.

I had to jump off the edge, fall for eternity into the black bowels of the game, then drag myself back with a /stuck command.

After that all was fine, but was a bit odd.

We are currently actively recruiting, if you are an exceptional player of any class please find an officer in game for a chat - Guild info is Here

CoA 6/6 (World 1st NM, 5th HM) - iROTP 4/4 (EU 1st Non-cheese kill!) - TD Normal 4/4 (World 2nd)

+ Reply to Thread