+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nehira

Thread: Mom Bug list

Rift Disciple

Default Mom Bug list

Lord Arak:

The diagonal crystal is probably fixed, but even after the last change i saw him messing up his rotation and doing DnC early.

Fauxmire: He still has a habit of forgetting to cast nightphase, while the fight itself enters it, The dayphase aoe cast during first pacmans is pretty hard to counter without the dayphase pillars. Occasionaly he delays synapse flare timer and only does two of them. His "moving to pillar" can be still quite clunky if he gets stuck casting his spells in dayphase.

Pillars: Jumps can still bug from certain spots (above the ramp etc), the invisible crag on north side bridge is still exist. They have a habit of skipping whole trials, can happen easily if they heal just before them, but saw it to happen without that too.

Lady justice: The scales can behave weirdly, the visual and the raid warning doesnt match the balance sometimes. On the "circle phase" he can instagib with quick swap of circles (no safezone).

Genesis:

Sometimes he forgets to port away when the third healing crystal spawns. And the aggro mechanics there are beyond crazy, just few examples: tank goes up, shadow genesis gets up, tank pulls it with taunt, the aggro flash on frames is around him, but shadow genesis still decides to go for the tank downstairs.
    Before the 20% swap offtank taunts boss to die and drop hp reduction, boss turns around and just stares him down, refusing to meele for 20 seconds.

The only thing I never seen was DG forgettin to port down after 3rd hps crystal. Everything else, yup!
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Maybe we should make a whole new thread for bugs on The Arisen Arak, I personally have a list of 10 already
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Titanic swing kills primalists using whirling dervish and warriors using flurry (i think).

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Titanic swing kills primalists using whirling dervish and warriors using flurry (i think).
    You should say cc immunity prevents you from getting the buff you need to survive Titanic Swing (an Inqui could probably troll you there and let you die with his cc immunity buff)

Idk I would consider Lady Justice Donuts(the indicator) also buggy if I can only see them 1-2 secs later than others because I don`t have a 4GHz(single core) cpu
    Last edited by Soulshield; 03-07-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    Idk I would consider Lady Justice Donuts(the indicator) also buggy if I can only see them 1-2 secs later than others because I don`t have a 4GHz(single core) cpu
    This is a very funny feature and one that others won't believe but consider it an lame excuse for slow reaction, while it is really not. The same with the cracks in the platforms. It seem the more lag or low FPS you have, the further you fly when you walk over this speed bump. I had it multiple times that i was standing at the edge of the new safe zone and had to -literally- make one step forward to be safe, but the speed bump threw me up in the air and accelerated me forward right into the deadly red, which was 2 rings away.
    And i am also not sure if the triple ring from inner to outer or outer to inner is intended. Either way, it is absolutely impossible to make if you have this visual delay feature.

But as mentioned above, Arisen Arak would deserve a whole thread for himself. Maybe Orki will post his pages long bug list that he has collected over the last months. Most of the issues are more or less fixed by now, so AA is killable.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

Quote Originally Posted by Nehira View Post
    This is a very funny feature and one that others won't believe but consider it an lame excuse for slow reaction, while it is really not.
    A few people in our raid overclocked their cpu and after that they could see them earlier and don`t have to rely on the movement of the raid or voicechat call.
    Last edited by Soulshield; 03-08-2016 at 02:44 AM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

Telaran

A few people in our raid overclocked their cpu and after that they could see them earlier and don`t have to rely on the movement of the raid or voicechat call.
    and thats pretty sad but true
    Duppl - Transcendent@Blackhand - www.transcendent-wow.de
    Join us in WoW on Blackhand!

Rift Master

I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to. It's infuriating. You know what to do but you just can't seem to get there fast enough.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Leocadia View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to. It's infuriating. You know what to do but you just can't seem to get there fast enough.
    I think you are far from the only one. At this point I have given up entirely on trying to see the circles and i just follow the members of the raid I know can see them in time.
    Just here for the spreadsheets

Quote Originally Posted by Dupl View Post
    and thats pretty sad but true
    That's a totally viable next level strat invented by Trion - screw the warranty of your hardware, risk to damage it permanently and even if it does not blow up immediately, OC will reduce the life span of your board and CPU by a lot (Electromigration) but it's the only way to kill the boss, because ya know, bug fixing is not on the agenda. IMO Trion should contact Intel and AMD for a partnership.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

I don't think the allowed character limit per-post is large enough for the number of bugs on Pillars.
    Last edited by Zojah; 03-10-2016 at 04:11 AM.

Rift Disciple

Pillars is a bug. The raid devs were trying to make MoM an 8 boss instance, but then a coding mistake made them appear. Despite thorough testing, this was only discovered when the raid was released on live.

Also, insult and injury/conflagration proc on pagura golems

+ Reply to Thread