+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sinister Presence Level 60 Chronicles

Soulwalker

Default Solved: Sinister Presence Level 60 Chronicles

I'm doing the sinister presence quest in the level 60 chronicles. I have killed the sinister presences in the chronicles except for three:

Intrepid: Greenscale's Blight
    Intrepid: River of Souls
    Intrepid: Hammerknell

In those three chronicals the neutral "Tormented" add never spawns, no matter how often I do the chronicals (I have tried them from lvl 60 through 63). And yes, I have read the guide and know the locations where they are supposed to spawn.

Any poposals what I can do? Is this quest bugged? Any helping advice is apreciated.
    Last edited by Rhonja; 02-23-2016 at 01:33 PM.

General of Telara

those 3 Interpid is lvl 65, so how you could do at 60 trough 63? and tormented is there, spawn lvl 60 presence, that melts in couple secs against lvl 65...

Soulwalker

I meant the level 60 chronicles. If "intrepid" is the wrong titel, please forgive me. I have tried to find the english names starting from the german chronicle names. If I got chronicle names for level 65, I'm sorry. I am doing the level 60 ones. (Greenscale's Blight, River of Souls, Hammerknell)

And in those 3 the tormented hasn't spawned, no matter what and how often I try. In the other level 60 chronicles it has spawned and given the sinister presence.

I could be wrong but I don't think there are Sinister Presences in the normal HK, GSB, and RoS. I though the Sinisters were only in the Intrepid HK, GSB, and RoS. At least, I don't see achievements for the normal ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonja View Post
    I meant the level 60 chronicles. If "intrepid" is the wrong titel, please forgive me. I have tried to find the english names starting from the german chronicle names. If I got chronicle names for level 65, I'm sorry. I am doing the level 60 ones. (Greenscale's Blight, River of Souls, Hammerknell)

And in those 3 the tormented hasn't spawned, no matter what and how often I try. In the other level 60 chronicles it has spawned and given the sinister presence.
    there no more lvl 60 versions, they were reworked to lvl 65, and Sinister is in lvl 65 version (you might be running normal ones, not intrepid, those are lvl 50 and don't have Sinister presences)

Soulwalker

I have found my mistake, thanks for your help.

It is this question: http://rift.magelo.com/en/quest/1903...d-Recollection

Indeed, the three missing chronicles are intrepid ones (furchtlos in german). I didn't understand what that means since I just started playing rift. So I have to do the three missing ones as intrepid chronicles when I'm ready. The normal ones I have done.

So, problem solved, thank you.

+ Reply to Thread