+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 42 of 42
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Please make higher min reqs on new NTE RC 5 man

  1. #31
    Rift Chaser MisakaMikoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninnisina View Post
    I just had a good (enough) group except for 1 dps who could not stay alive at 1st boss, well we wiped at 20% and decided it wasn't worth a 2nd try, so even with just 1 dps sucking this NTE is undoable and ofc we could not simply replace him with LFG (WTF!).
    why would you need to replace him? just have your lead press I and re-queue till you get a different dungeon, simple as that.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

  2. #32
    Ascendant Linolea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Perth, WA, Oz
    Posts
    2,014

    Default

    I wonder why the biggest issue with this dungeon hasn't been mentioned. My understanding is that it will consume a charge (on random) and not reward the corresponding marks. I wouldn't do it in any case (except for achieves when bored ... which doesn't happen anyway) because it takes triple the time of the other NTEs. That's assuming the group is any good.

    This dungeon should be an elective only as it currently stands. Either that or triple the marks as rewards (for triple the charge deduction, obviously).
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

  3. #33
    Plane Touched Meliannia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    286

    Default

    amen. should be a specific queue by choice, not some random act of God.

    in 100 PuG grps, I have only had FOUR capable of doing this NTE. 4/100 gg trion.
    whereas other NTes the PuG grp is maybe successful run 97/100 nowadays.

    been thru with friends on other shards 1, and guilds 1. but that's not the point why the hell is it wasting every1 queue time, and in the random pug pool STILL.?

    with so many nekkid primalists now in the NTE puG queue, this advanced NTE its just a none starter.

  4. #34
    Shield of Telara somestuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meliannia View Post
    amen. should be a specific queue by choice, not some random act of God.

    in 100 PuG grps, I have only had FOUR capable of doing this NTE. 4/100 gg trion.
    whereas other NTes the PuG grp is maybe successful run 97/100 nowadays.

    been thru with friends on other shards 1, and guilds 1. but that's not the point why the hell is it wasting every1 queue time, and in the random pug pool STILL.?

    with so many nekkid primalists now in the NTE puG queue, this advanced NTE its just a none starter.
    The best part about this dungeon is the amount of people who need gear from it, can't do it because the vets don't need any gear and don't want to waste the time to run the dungeon when they only need marks. so again...wasted dungeon on Trions part....GG

    how it should have gone: HM Dungeon with T1 trinkets on the last boss for those of us who still use expert dungeon trinkets. (this would get vets to run it more and "carry" new primalists
    Last edited by somestuff; 11-04-2015 at 08:58 AM.

  5. #35
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linolea View Post
    I wonder why the biggest issue with this dungeon hasn't been mentioned. My understanding is that it will consume a charge (on random) and not reward the corresponding marks. I wouldn't do it in any case (except for achieves when bored ... which doesn't happen anyway) because it takes triple the time of the other NTEs. That's assuming the group is any good.

    This dungeon should be an elective only as it currently stands. Either that or triple the marks as rewards (for triple the charge deduction, obviously).
    It does not consume a charge, but does indeed not give marks.

    Shame really. It's a fun dungeon that I would like to run more. Same thing with Rhen of Fate Chronicle...

  6. #36
    Telaran BlackLab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meliannia View Post
    in 100 PuG grps, I have only had FOUR capable of doing this NTE. 4/100 gg trion.
    Concidering you can only queue as dps, i would love to see how you joined 100 times that specific NTE.
    And even IF that would be true, you cant blame trion for failing, blame your terrible dps and reputation.. im pretty sure everyone leaves when they see you because they cba to carry you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meliannia View Post
    Plz REMOVE this NTE from random queue, make it specific only, OR increase Min Reqs for this NTE only to 1.1k Hit, and 70k + Hp, and 7500 main stat or smth. and PLz sort out the requeue if sun1 leavesor is removed, PLZ let the requeue tab pop up so we can get a rep. But a raised min req would help.
    Wow i can feel the nerd rage in that spelling.

    Meliannia whining about too hard content? i am shocked!

    We are of course talking about the player who still didnt clear t1 while in full t2 gear; and who can only play ONE spec, 3button Reaver.. poorly too!
    Got to love scrub players in t2 gear that never set foot in a t2 raid.

    If you would spend half the time you spend insulting ppl ingame and invest that time into learning your class, you would not find everything in the game hard. And who knows, maybe even manage to finally kill someone 1v1 without running, hiding or asking others for help
    Last edited by BlackLab; 11-05-2015 at 05:39 PM.

  7. #37
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    26

    Default

    I have a solution for you people complaining about this dungeon:

    Step 1: Stop going alone in a specific queue. Really. If u have noticed this won't get you a good enough group, stop doing it ! ("Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein)

    Step 2: Join a guild. If possible, one with more than 5 members.

    Step 3: Form a party with your guildmates to do the dungeon, it will be fun to do it among friends. If you are missing people, use the Lvl 65 chats to find more, you can set whatever requirements you want !!!

    Step 4: Enjoy the new dungeon

    PS: Either way some stuff has to be fixed: If you can get this dungeon in the random NTE rotation, it should consume a charge and reward marks, how is it possible you forgot about that ? And of course the "Seek help" option should be enabled to replace someone who leaves. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it's annoying.
    Last edited by Star Ocean; 11-07-2015 at 07:54 AM.

  8. #38
    Plane Walker PrincessToxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star Ocean View Post
    I have a solution for you people complaining about this dungeon:

    Step 1: Stop going alone in a specific queue. Really. If u have noticed this won't get you a good enough group, stop doing it ! ("Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein)

    Step 2: Join a guild. If possible, one with more than 5 members.

    Step 3: Form a party with your guildmates to do the dungeon, it will be fun to do it among friends. If you are missing people, use the Lvl 65 chats to find more, you can set whatever requirements you want !!!

    Step 4: Enjoy the new dungeon

    PS: Either way some stuff has to be fixed: If you can get this dungeon in the random NTE rotation, it should consume a charge and reward marks, how is it possible you forgot about that ? And of course the "Seek help" option should be enabled to replace someone who leaves. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it's annoying.


    I think the original issue was with random queing... none of your suggestions will help if someone random q's expecting to burn a charge quickly only to get this dungeon.

    I have gotten this several times recently as a random queue, even with guild mates, we just re-q and do another dungeon. its not hard, just requires more mechs then normal and my purpose for doing nte's at this point is not for the gear but for the marks.

    no marks= im not going to be doing this nte. I will re-q or drop group.

  9. #39
    Rift Chaser Aielma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khaleesy View Post
    I think the original issue was with random queing...
    Original Post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meliannia View Post
    speciific queue, had 12 grps (out of 15 grps) in 3 days waste of over 24 hours of queue time.
    They were complaining about specific queue and for some reason even though they hated it, kept doing it over and over.

  10. #40
    Plane Walker Narielia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    413

    Default

    I have no idea what OP meant. My interpretation was:

    Please make higher min reqs on new NTE RC 5 man speciific queue. I had 12 grps (out of 15 grps) in 3 days waste of over 24 hours of queue time
    I presume he wants higher req for specific queue, on the basis that his pugs were crap, and he doesn't want (what he would call) "under-geared" people queuing for specific RCE.

    That's my interpretation anyway, if OP could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated.

    If this is the case, then I answer: No.
    Last edited by Narielia; 11-18-2015 at 06:27 PM.
    "When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you canít eat money."

  11. #41
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    761

    Default

    I'd settle for this dungeon not randomly giving players in my group the "dungeon queue" debuff so we can just requeue. Seems to happen regularly when I get this one. Then we either have to wait 10 minutes to try again (if it's a friend or guild mate) or disband / boot someone so we can go again.

    The only reason many people are in the NTE queue anyway is for their marks. No marks = no go.

  12. #42
    Plane Walker PrincessToxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Again, issues with this nte. as always I was in the q and about 4 times this weekend got this nte as random. upon entering the NTE the healer left immediately.
    so group re-queued.

    2nd time- went with a group of people , got this nte, re-queued for something else. we are just there for marks.

    3 and 4th time were a repeat of #2

    FIX THE MARKS SITUATION PLEASE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts