+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hewi
  • 1 Post By paschl

Thread: PrancingTurtle v1.1.4 changes

Default PrancingTurtle v1.1.4 changes

Primalists should be detected properly in encounters now, and player names will show up in blue as they do in raid frames.
    Encounters uploaded since the release of 3.4 should have had their difficulty corrected (for those that were incorrect) and the next time the statistics update runs, these recent sessions will be included in the leaderboards as expected.

Over the coming days there may be a few primalist abilities that don't show up properly or aren't tagged as primalist specific ones - let me know if you see anything that's out of the ordinary.

Edit: There's now a dropdown for primalist under the class-specific ranks/records, too.
    The stats seem to be updating now, so over the next few iterations of the stats updates, everything should catch up and return to normal.
    Last edited by Hewi; 10-08-2015 at 08:22 PM.
    NA#1 T-Rex. One of the token aussies for -Lemme Smash-
    RIP Coriolis.

PrancingTurtle online log parser

It does look like something funky is going on with the leaderboards, I'm checking it out at the moment.
    Edit: Really funky stuff going on, ignore the incorrect leaderboards over the next few hours as I figure out why it's not doing what it's supposed to!

UPDATE: The leaderboards are currently missing some records - these records will reappear over time (no data has been lost) as the stats tables are rebuilt
    Last edited by Hewi; 10-08-2015 at 10:13 PM.
    RIP Coriolis.

RIFT Guide Writer

Any update when the leaderboards will work again? Also are uploads broken now since the site doesn't seem to register my uploads anymore?

Plane Walker

Same here, we uploaded 2 times with the web but that didnt work, then a time with ftp and it worked.

Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

Nothing has changed in terms of hardware or connections, but web uploads seems to be increasingly unreliable. Try uploading via FTP to ftp.prancingturtle.com instead of dragging and dropping the zip into the browser.

The leaderboards should be back to how they were before 3.4, in that stats should be updated every 15-20 min or so. It seems that what should have been an unrelated routine that was running in the background was interfering with some of the data the leaderboards relied on to appear properly.
    Let me know if you see a particular session that should pop up in the leaderboards for one reason or another but it doesn't.
    RIP Coriolis.

RIFT Guide Writer

The Leaderboards still dont show all the logs, maybe its because i uploaded old logs but they werent updated. If you want to i can send you the links to the sessions.
    And if i could ask for a feature it would be an easier removal of multiple encounters within a session. Maybe some sort of checkmark system.
    At least that would help people like me sort out the 28 1min dummy parses i regularly record in tempest bay ;)
    killings - Mage - Apotheosys - Typhiria

Quote Originally Posted by paschl View Post
    The Leaderboards still dont show all the logs, maybe its because i uploaded old logs but they werent updated. If you want to i can send you the links to the sessions.
    And if i could ask for a feature it would be an easier removal of multiple encounters within a session. Maybe some sort of checkmark system.
    At least that would help people like me sort out the 28 1min dummy parses i regularly record in tempest bay ;)
    The fix that I have in for the updates not happening as quick as they should will get pushed once I finish working on one of the records sections.. but I hear you on the removing multiple at once
    RIP Coriolis.

ETI
    Rift Disciple

Primalist calling isn't added to "All-time top single target DPS" tab,more on this is that ST chart and total DPS tab got different data even on full ST bosses (Sicaron for example).

And somehow from our last HK raid all bosses showed up on leaderboards except for Matron Zamira and RKM.I mean player DPS records. Still PT got our data coz killtime data were renewed.

Fix this please,I want my 1st place on Zamira ST chart with my hobo-primalist.
    113796 ST DPS yo
    Last edited by ETI; 10-22-2015 at 12:47 AM.
    Jozy
    The one and only.

Also there are some issues with the way website tags players. We have Eione tagged as Tank while playing assdancer on Sicaron (link), and Grug (link) :S
    Last edited by radiomaryja; 10-22-2015 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ETI View Post
    Primalist calling isn't added to "All-time top single target DPS" tab,more on this is that ST chart and total DPS tab got different data even on full ST bosses (Sicaron for example).
    I know I didn't add that tab when I pushed the early primalist changes, that'll show up with the next change.

Quote Originally Posted by ETI View Post
    And somehow from our last HK raid all bosses showed up on leaderboards except for Matron Zamira and RKM.I mean player DPS records. Still PT got our data coz killtime data were renewed.

Fix this please,I want my 1st place on Zamira ST chart with my hobo-primalist.
    113796 ST DPS yo
    It's coming :P I've been changing a few things with how data is displayed when you click on the ranks/records menu changes, but might have to hold off on those for now so that I can push the changes that fix the issues we've had in the last week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by radiomaryja View Post
    Also there are some issues with the way website tags players. We have Eione tagged as Tank while playing assdancer on Sicaron (link), and Grug (link) :S
    Yeah, I noticed two rogues have the same issue around a week or so ago. Role detection is a pain at best but I'll have to change a little about Riftstalker to work around that one. That should make it into 1.1.5 shortly too.
    RIP Coriolis.

Champion

I don't know if this is the correct place for this but it is PT related:

I can figure out how to register my guild and upload logs but what has me stumped is how the members get approved as guild members so they can see the logs I have marked private. Any help is apprecialted.

Champion

The above issue is solved, thanks a bunch Hewi

+ Reply to Thread