+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: iGP Loot?

Plane Walker

Default iGP Loot?

Yesterday we got 3 relic items that was the same.

Cleric sp/cp earring. Is the loot table ****ed up?

And aswell for the sigils, ive only seen two sigils dropping. They have different name but same stats and both have SP.

Havnt seen anyone for rogue/warriors atm, but maybee one of them was intended to be for rogues and warriors? Anyone else seen a sigil that has AP instead of SP?

Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

Yeah the sigils seem to be broken at the moment. I think we escalated it to competent authorities already.
    As for only getting cleric earring, I'd love that . Instead we tend to mostly have tanking loot
    <Apotheosys>@Typhiria
    World First 5-man Easy Mode 1/4 GP

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by fufi View Post
    Yeah the sigils seem to be broken at the moment. I think we escalated it to competent authorities already.
    As for only getting cleric earring, I'd love that . Instead we tend to mostly have tanking loot
    Ah nice yeah somewhat it seems like there sometimes are ****loads of tanking loot, other times nothing.

But lets hope they fix the sigils then ;)

Aenomaly - Draenor
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeral View Post
    Ah nice yeah somewhat it seems like there sometimes are ****loads of tanking loot, other times nothing.

But lets hope they fix the sigils then ;)
    If only they didn't drop from every single relic chest...............................

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

I believe the Sigil has been fixed internally already, and that fix should make its way to live servers very soon.

Nothing seems to be wrong with the earring table you mentioned, just random loot being random as far as I can tell. We'll take a closer look on Monday as well, though, just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post
    I believe the Sigil has been fixed internally already, and that fix should make its way to live servers very soon.

Nothing seems to be wrong with the earring table you mentioned, just random loot being random as far as I can tell. We'll take a closer look on Monday as well, though, just to be sure.
    Hi,
    Why not make like - if a one boss dropped loot1 then another boss can't dropped same loot? Is not it better for logic? Maybe it's ok when you have 3 times dropped same loot in one lock in 20man because you have 20 man and probably 4 man in same class but in 10 man it's not ok.
    Last edited by Lifeismystery; 08-08-2015 at 11:02 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post

Ok thats nice to hear. So those that have the "Sigil of Power" would now have an AP sigil then?

Aenomaly - Draenor

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Aeral View Post
    Ok thats nice to hear. So those that have the "Sigil of Power" would now have an AP sigil then?
    I asked this same question and was told that the change would not be backwards compatible. Or in other words, all sigils dropped so far will remain SP.
    Acuta - Apotheosys

Quote Originally Posted by ttlyevil View Post
    I asked this same question and was told that the change would not be backwards compatible. Or in other words, all sigils dropped so far will remain SP.

Should have just 2 Sigils; the tank one and dps (with SP/AP on it).

Also while it might be nice to have a set loot table per HM boss (Anrak only drops Sigils etc) having a global loot table makes it so after everyone has Sigils the first boss won't be useless.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

+ Reply to Thread