+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: HK Equips: Who drops what slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Remingtonsteely View Post
    I wasn't aware there was anything except for the Cleric dps hammer.

Hopefully iGP has something else other than Cleric hammers.
    We got rogue dps 1h and warrior ranged weapon from GP today.

Quote Originally Posted by radiomaryja View Post
    We got rogue dps 1h and warrior ranged weapon from GP today.
    ugh... iGP cleared while i im still downloading the patch... for the love of god... SLOW DOWN, FOLKS!!! you're eventually going to end up giving some people a heart attack.

Does anyone know the trash drops from HK?

Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    Does anyone know the trash drops from HK?
    confirmed :

mage tank staff, rogue earrings, warrior earrings.

unconfirmed :

other class earrings, rings.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbahmi View Post
    confirmed :

mage tank staff, rogue earrings, warrior earrings.

unconfirmed :

other class earrings, rings.
    Damn....no double barrel shotgun for rogues anymore.....

All normal mode iGP drops are trash drops from HK.

Rings/earrings are all phys/spellcrit/dodge. Pretty much the stats you don't get from HK bosses. (minus the ranged weapons/trinket and some offhands.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #37
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Catqueen View Post
    Has anyone ever received "Call of the Shapers" (epic mage 2-hand DPS weapon) or "Ritual Abtssal Kris" (epic mage 1-hand DPS/Heal weapon) ?
    (i don't ask about "Column of Housed Souls" (epic mage 2-hand HEAL weapon) or relics from Akylios)
    Those two items were the epic versions that dropped from Akyilos originally. They were replaced with their relic upgrades. As such, they do not appear (along with all of the other original epic items from Akyilos) on any loot tables. This is not a bug but intended.

However, there is an issue with Column of Housed Souls not having the upgrade path to Aglinar, Beacon of Hope. I just fixed that.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Those two items were the epic versions that dropped from Akyilos originally. They were replaced with their relic upgrades. As such, they do not appear (along with all of the other original epic items from Akyilos) on any loot tables. This is not a bug but intended.

However, there is an issue with Column of Housed Souls not having the upgrade path to Aglinar, Beacon of Hope. I just fixed that.
    Does this apply to the dropped 2h from iGP aswell? Because it only upgrades to healing too.
    killings - Mage - Apotheosys - Typhiria

I expect to be able to ticket weapons because of this. We gave Columns as offspec healing weapon to people, because we didn't know about dps path. Seriously, can we have 1 tier where items are not an issue? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by radiomaryja View Post
    I expect to be able to ticket weapons because of this. We gave Columns as offspec healing weapon to people, because we didn't know about dps path. Seriously, can we have 1 tier where items are not an issue? -.-
    We had two drop this week and sharded one and gave another for off spec as well.

I really hope we can get this ticketed.
    Kerghann@Zaviel
    #1 Ninja puller/quitter #1 Flaring Powah User
    Who even knows/9 MoM
    YouTube Channel!

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #41
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by paschl View Post
    Does this apply to the dropped 2h from iGP aswell? Because it only upgrades to healing too.
    Yes, adding a path to that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hababa View Post
    We had two drop this week and sharded one and gave another for off spec as well.

I really hope we can get this ticketed.
    Sure, I'll inform CS.

Quote Originally Posted by paschl View Post
    Can you link the iGP 2H and upgrade?
    Plumpcorpse.

Shadowlander

Thank you for response and solving this issue with 2-hand mage weapons.

But what about mage's 1-hand - "Ritual Abyssal Kris"? If i understand right, there isn't anyway to recieve 1-hand except relic drop from Akylios?

It's a bit weird
    Last edited by Catqueen; 07-17-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    Rif Utilz - tracking Rift events, Rare mobs, Unstable artifacts, Puzzles, Crafting resources, etc

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by plumpcorpse View Post
    Can you link the iGP 2H and upgrade?
    HK Equips: Who drops what slot?-epic.jpgHK Equips: Who drops what slot?-relic.jpg
    killings - Mage - Apotheosys - Typhiria

Following is an excerpt from Patch Notes:
    ITEMS
    * The epic mage staff Scepter of Reason now correctly upgrades into both the relic staff Zorrin, the World Breaker and Zorrin, the World Mender.
    * The upgrade cost for the Staff of Broken Reason to upgrade into Haldon, Reasonís Prison has been corrected. Cost now 7 Abyssal Crusaderís Marks, up from 4.
    Does this mean the HK 2H "Column of Housed Souls" isn't being upgradable into "Aglinar, Beacon of Hope" this week yet as indicated by Vladd in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast