+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By krug
  • 3 Post By Artewig
  • 1 Post By Artewig

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Riddle me this.

Default Riddle me this.

RoF bugs this week? Seemed to get through most fine enough, Finric however, add phase? T2 adds, fair enough NA had the add phase minus the adds, none spawned.
    Now heres the riddle, why isn't EU the same? Adds still spawn AND are of T2 level.

Now, lets talk compensation of the drop, being that's its trions fault and we have been clearing this raid for months now?

"Compensation," good luck with that. They should have just done the same thing both NA/EU until it's fixed.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 04-20-2015 at 01:07 PM.

Yes compensation, they f^&*ed up.
    Fact is, they release T2 with a massive amount of people still not T2 ready MOSTLY due to massive drop table RNG failure.

So, yes, I believe I am justified when I ask for compensation. Cant gear up the other half of our raid core through this sort of crap.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

Here's the answer to your riddle: When I signed onto the tool used to deactivate the Brutes, I unknowingly did not connect to Europe, either through a tools error or an error of my own. Thanks for letting me know it didn't take for Europe so I can disable them now- sorry for the inconvenience.

Trinkets for everyone!
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiRage View Post
    Yes compensation, they f^&*ed up.
    Fact is, they release T2 with a massive amount of people still not T2 ready MOSTLY due to massive drop table RNG failure.

So, yes, I believe I am justified when I ask for compensation. Cant gear up the other half of our raid core through this sort of crap.
    You know, for someone posting multiple threads with requests, you sure are disrespectful. A mistake was made and they're getting it fixed. I sincerely hope that the playerbase does not have such a high sense of entitlement that they feel they deserve compensation for every mistake made.Your "compensation" is Trion fixing their mistake in a timely basis so you can get back to enjoying the game. Mistakes will be made. Point them out and let the Trion employees do their job. It's better for everyone in the long run.
    Last edited by Artewig; 04-20-2015 at 02:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    You know, for someone posting multiple threads with requests, you sure are disrespectful. A mistake was made and they're getting it fixed. I sincerely hope that the playerbase does not have such a high sense of entitlement that they feel they deserve compensation for every mistake made.Your "compensation" is Trion fixing their mistake in a timely basis so you can get back to enjoying the game. Mistakes will be made. Point them out and let the Trion employees do their job. It's better for everyone in the long run.
    Your sig says u r on NA, so no disrespect but u have no say.

Yes, I do play on NA and I would be pissed if that happened during my run, but it still gives you no right to be disrespectful to the Trion employees. If that happened, I would want Trion to fix it as soon as possible and that would be it. Because, once again, mistakes happen and I can't go around expecting compensation for every mistake made or else I'd be miserable. Not to mention some of the things you said are against the code of conduct.
    Last edited by Artewig; 04-20-2015 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Actually, we had adds during finric, then all of a sudden adds stopped coming out. We was like; WHAAAAAAAAAAT?
    so, not all of N/A did this w/o adds.

Also, when it comes to pointing out rudeness, anyone has a say in that matter when it's something that appears publicly.

Just thought you'd like to know.

+ Reply to Thread