+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Nightmare Tide - Progression Spreadsheet

Default Nightmare Tide - Progression Spreadsheet

NT Progression Spreadsheet

Throwback to Blaq's old SL spreadsheet. I will mainly be keeping this updated for t2+ progression, but feel free to keep submitting Threngar, P.U.M.P.K.I.N and normal/HM Crucia kills for the foreseeable future. If you want your guild's info added to the front page please send that info to me in a PM or post in the thread below:

Guild:
    Shard:
    Raid Times (PST if NA, GMT if EU):

All kill submissions should follow the format from the old thread linked above:

Guild:
    Boss name:
    Date:
    Time (PST if NA, GMT if EU):
    Screenshot:

Good luck in t2 everybody!
    Last edited by Sedvick; 04-17-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Prophet of Telara

So what are you going to do if one region gets the raid lets say 1 day earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by N3okorrales View Post
    So what are you going to do if one region gets the raid lets say 1 day earlier?
    Crossing my fingers it doesn't happen, but I'll calculate the time difference in releases along with PST/GMT difference and submit the info that way. Didn't do that for t1 since I don't want to work on redoing all that, but it is definitely something I can do for t2.

I would change the order of the tabs. Personally, I would change it to most recent raid > oldest raid > Guild info > Edits.

I also don't see a reason to have a separate tab for hardmodes.
    Scurch

Quote Originally Posted by the unknonw View Post
    I would change the order of the tabs. Personally, I would change it to most recent raid > oldest raid > Guild info > Edits.

I also don't see a reason to have a separate tab for hardmodes.
    It's not like there will be Hard Modes in iHK anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by the unknonw View Post
    I can switch around the tabs to be like the old SL spreadsheet. The reason I have it like it is now is because I wanted the 1st tab people see to be the list of guilds that are raiding and their schedules.

Divine Fury
    Deepwood
    http://dfrif.enjin.com
    Wed, Thrus, Sun, Mon 6-9 PST.
    Amerinan@Deepwood <Divine Fury>
    T1 12/12, HK 5/11, iGP 3/4
    Warrior PoV Stream
    Quote Originally Posted by paschl View Post
    Random troll. August 2014 - August 2015
    You will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinan View Post
    Fixed the link on the sheet. Thanks for the info.

RIFT Guide Writer

Not to be a dick but i just looked at topofrift.com/ and they have added a feature that makes this whole thing kinda unnecessary. I mean everybody is using the site already and its way neater then some random google doc.
    As to not confuse anyone its even called spreadsheet view. And it took less than a day to implement? At least the whole discussion got sparked last night didnt it?
    Thats what i call community driven progress.
    killings - Mage - Apotheosys - Typhiria

You guys who keep linking tor here are all completely missing the point of why I created this spreadsheet/thread. Thanks for the input, though.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 03-23-2015 at 11:22 PM.

ETI
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    You guys who keep linking tor here are all completely missing the point of why I created this spreadsheet/thread. Thanks for the input, though.
    To place your guild above the others atleast in the spreadsheet? huehuehue <3
    Jozy
    The one and only.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    Can you clarify the point? It looks like top of rift is willing to adjust to a different model, I'm confused as to why there needs to be two methods that track progression? The top of rift model is automated in a way that makes it relatively convenient to use. Maybe there can be some suggestions made to improve it rather than starting a brand new system?

Plane Walker

Really, how am I supposed to take this spreadsheet seriously? It doesn't even show Trinity at the top of the Maelforge rankings.

do you really need a google doc for the number of guilds?

Wouldn't something like this work better?

Why are you all so petty? Bored of life?

He is opting to do a spreadsheet IN HIS OWN TIME, BY HIS OWN VIRTUE, OF HIS OWN WORK, and (here's the kicker) ONLY REQUESTING AND NOT DEMANDING that other guilds input their achievements/boss kills.

Why does it even matter if you don't feel a need for it? He stated the flaws he saw with topofrift and opted to introduce another method of tracking. Use it if you want, don't if you don't. End of story.

Do you guys go to Target and say "omg why did you make a red version of the same store that is blue over there?! could you clarify please!"

This is like some Shark Tank cosplay or something with Kevin O'Leary wannabes over here going "why introduce a better mousetrap, or at least, a different and unnecessary one?"
    Last edited by Solaxys; 03-24-2015 at 07:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast