+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Some feedback on the new DRR The Darkest Magic

Rift Disciple

Default Some feedback on the new DRR The Darkest Magic

Just a few things I've noticed on the DRR I'd like to share with developers and community:

1) Color stages can be easily healed through, so you are better off just standing in the blue circle and switching sides when fire spawns vs following his color pattern.

2) The 2nd to last stage (where you fight the ghost who turns white and black running over a chalice) with tier 1 raid players still takes a very long time to down. The main reason why is he goes from white to black too quickly. Might I suggest he stay in white form for a much longer period of time so he can be downed faster.

3) The final boss suffers from the same issue of taking a very long time to kill. I believe maybe a HP reduction or longer phases before he spawns the adds and disappears. Also, the green AE circle (Coward Inward I believe) is kind of pointless and much rather let the person die and respawn back vs. the trouble of running to the green circle then running back to a spot spread out among the rest.

Hopefully you take these in considerations and maybe implement these small challenges to make it a bit faster and more enjoyable.

Cheers,
    Gondole@Greybriar Warrior <Lucidium>
    5/5 Mount Sharax | 4/4 Rhen of Fate |
    2/3 Tyrant's Forge
    "If a warrior is out parsing you, you are doing something wrong" - Ahov

Rift Disciple Definitelynotblitzcrank's Avatar

"2) The 2nd to last stage (where you fight the ghost who turns white and black running over a chalice) with tier 1 raid players still takes a very long time to down. The main reason why is he goes from white to black too quickly. Might I suggest he stay in white form for a much longer period of time so he can be downed faster. "

To add to this point further the boss is easily interfered with by an outside source looking to grief your raid. Someone is simply able to sit outside the raid and interrupt "Lesser Evil" on CD and this phase cannot be completed due to no fault of the raid in the least. This needs to be fixed -.-.
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep
    Toke, Mcbong, Meee@Deepwood, Madbomber@Hailol
    MS 5/5 RoF 4/4 TF 3/3 HK 10/11 GP 4/4
    Ordained Priest of the Dudeist Church

Quote Originally Posted by TGArthur View Post
    Also, the green AE circle (Coward Inward I believe) is kind of pointless and much rather let the person die and respawn back vs. the trouble of running to the green circle then running back to a spot spread out among the rest.
    Use 2 61 physicians, alternate Life Insurance on people with that green bubble - no stacking required , problem solved.

I do agree that stage takes ages, even with decent gear. Its the same issue as black/white ghost. He changes stages too often..
    Last edited by radiomaryja; 02-17-2015 at 02:17 AM.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

Not that long ago I doubled the cooldown of Lograr's Light's Out ability, which is what he uses to destroy the Burning Braziers, but I can see about increasing the duration further, and/or bringing down his health, and that of the final boss.

Regarding Lesser Evil; I had put measures in place to keep griefing like that from happening. If you are seeing this occur, please send me a private message with details. Thanks!

Prophet of Telara

There's too many phases with these annoying adds in last stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

+ Reply to Thread