Closed Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: See that duck up there...

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    If you've been playing Rift since your forum date, you should know that no one in the community is going to take it lightly. There are people who have publicly apologized today that no doubt have talked major **** about NQ people needing to be banned whether on the forums or elsewhere.
    ^ This.

Claiming that you didn't harm anyone by the actions made with the exploit is honestly just ********. Like others have said before, no one would even be sorry if you hadn't gotten caught. Most likely would STILL be using said exploit to clear content each week. And I'm sure that no one said to NQ that everyone makes mistakes lol.

This would be like myself, back in vanilla when NQ stacked powerstones to get world first maelforge, I lost all respect for the players that did this and for the guild for knowing about it and not saying anything, then go and use an exploit myself but be so sorry after being caught? You make me giggle. Keep trying to white knight to get your accounts unbanned. You're not fooling anyone.
    Zeez
    Worst Mage of Lucidium
    I Used to Stream Our Raids
    Vanilla through Nightmare Tide

i put z's at the end of my name because tahrin hates it

Telaran

Why is there a stickied thread with players posting public apologies? This is ridiculous. I already know those players don't even need the exploit to complete any form of content lol. Trion always seems to find a way to cause even more harm to their own playerbase. Meh, whatever. The raiding scene in Rift is already dead.

On a more important note: Hosss is a beast MM. If only I could do 1/10th of his dps . I always made sure I had my paper and pencil ready so I could take notes on his gameplay whenever I played with or against him in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by veeru View Post
    Why is there a stickied thread with players posting public apologies? This is ridiculous. I already know those players don't even need the exploit to complete any form of content lol. Trion always seems to find a way to cause even more harm to their own playerbase. Meh, whatever. The raiding scene in Rift is already dead.
    I'm going to come out and just say that a "huge" portion of the raiding community all knew about this and there is a big list of players that have used it; for me it was a matter of the Exodus that would've happened to the raiding community if all those players were "removed" from the game. At that point the game's raiding feature would simply be "dead", or you would have maybe one or two guilds to salvage it. As a competitive raider, was this something I wanted? Obviously not.

It was my own fault to keep that information confidential, and also my fault to abusing it regardless of whether it would harm another party or not.

RIFT Guide Writer

So is Virus gonna get their shard first Threngar achieves or some form of acknowledgement?

Because DW has had all of its shard firsts taken from Izkinra to Threngar now from other guilds hopping to the shard.

EDIT: I mean, it wouldn't be so annoying if, ya know. Hikos didn't post in the thread calling them slow after I commented that it sucked someone else took shard first that wasn't DW native.
    Last edited by evantide; 02-12-2015 at 11:57 PM.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Can someone make one of these for Coriolis? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CdRTksil48
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

See that duck up there...-omg.gif

f5, f5, f5, f5, f5
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Quote Originally Posted by Archemys View Post
    What do you mean you people?
    I said "your kind". Those who think having forum date 2 years old matters. I may be new to Rift but I am not new to MMOs nor an idiot. If all you have to comment on my post is my forum registration date then you have no comment at all and can save yourself trouble posting.

If Rift is in such state that exploiters get privileges just because they are raiders then the game is in really bad place.
    Last edited by CKat; 02-13-2015 at 12:05 AM.

f5, f5, f5, f5, f5
    much like, very f5, so refresh

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by CKat View Post
    I said "your kind". Those who think having forum date 2 years old matters. I may be new to Rift but I am not new to MMOs nor an idiot. If all you have to comment on my post is my forum registration date then you have no comment at all and can save yourself trouble posting.

If Rift is in such state that exploiters get privileges just because they are raiders then the game is in really bad place.
    2015-2011 = 2. NICE. I learn new things every day. No it's more so the fact that exploits on this magnitude are always in the game and being used.

Soulwalker

Wow i never realised that so many top raiders were using exploits all this time, this is shocking.

I have also noticed how some of these exploiters have the cheek to defend against the ban, by stating that it would kill the raiding community, given that how many top raiding guilds are exploiting. Oh My God.

If any of the Rift team is reading this, unbanning them without at least wiping all their gear and currencies would be bowing down to them and admitting that in Rift it is fine to exploit. In fact i would reset them to level 60 just to see if they can exploit leveling up too.

Quote Originally Posted by evantide View Post
    Because DW has had all of its shard firsts taken from Izkinra to Threngar now from other guilds hopping to the shard.
    On behalf of <Lucidium> we will take blame for the Deepwood shard first for Yrl aka Earl. We took Genri from hello kitty to one of our Earl kills as we only had 19 only for raid night. We killed the boss and he got shard first for the server, sorry.
    Zeez
    Worst Mage of Lucidium
    I Used to Stream Our Raids
    Vanilla through Nightmare Tide

i put z's at the end of my name because tahrin hates it

Quote Originally Posted by Xeez View Post
    On behalf of <Lucidium> we will take blame for the Deepwood shard first for Yrl aka Earl. We took Genri from hello kitty to one of our Earl kills as we only had 19 only for raid night. We killed the boss and he got shard first for the server, sorry.
    nvr4git

"I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dopemage View Post
    2015-2011 = 2. NICE. I learn new things every day. No it's more so the fact that exploits on this magnitude are always in the game and being used.
    Oh pls dont try to be a smartass. I said 2 could have said 1 or 3 or 4, does that matter? Its "the kind" that matters, those unable to see further than their own noses.

There are exploits in every game and someone is always using them. So what is your point? That because they are there it is somehow justified to use them and get away unpunished?
    I really wouldnt want someone like you to be my neighbor

What do you mean you people?
    Your Random Nightmare Tide experience
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBFB View Post
    Your Random Nightmare Tide experience

I'm just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast