Closed Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 390
Like Tree758Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: See that duck up there...

  1. #46
    Plane Walker Hosss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    I'm not trying to excuse what was done, but there's a distinction between exploiting to claim world/regional firsts in a legitimate competition and exploiting to kill bosses that the guilty guild has already downed. I take offence to being compared to NQ. We do have some shame.
    lol u look so dumb rn. srry. i cant be tamed.

  2. #47
    Rift Chaser Choras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosss View Post
    lol u look so dumb rn. srry. i cant be tamed.
    hi hosss!
    Rianeva@Deepwood

  3. #48
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    I'm not trying to excuse what was done, but there's a distinction between exploiting to claim world/regional firsts in a legitimate competition and exploiting to kill bosses that the guilty guild has already downed. I take to being compared to NQ. We do have some shame.
    Doesn't matter still exploited, lol.

  4. #49
    Plane Walker Domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Doesn't matter still exploited, lol.
    Cheaters. : P

  5. #50
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InflatablePanda View Post
    Just going to clarify a bit here. As far as i understand, its up to trion if we do get our accounts back. IF we get them back, everything that we gained (for most of us it was just raid marks) will be stripped. This in all honesty is more than we deserve. Trion doesnt want anyone banned, nor do they want an unfair advantage given to others. I don't hate on them for this.
    You dirty bastards did it once, what stops your filthy kind from doing it again ? Perm ban just like they did to NQ.

  6. #51
    Plane Walker Hosss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuess View Post
    You dirty bastards did it once, what stops your filthy kind from doing it again ? Perm ban just like they did to NQ.
    cept no one got perma

  7. #52
    Shadowlander Dopeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Strip them naked and leave them on seastone!

  8. #53
    RIFT Guide Writer intrinsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Warminster, PA
    Posts
    5,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuess View Post
    You dirty bastards did it once, what stops your filthy kind from doing it again ? Perm ban just like they did to NQ.
    Yeah, I'd love to know of these perman bans. I can log in and send you a tell if you'd like <3
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

  9. #54
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    i think what's more shameful than admitting wrongdoing is being mad for two years about being rejected from Trinity for being an exploiter

  10. #55
    Plane Walker InflatablePanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Some people should think about what they're typing before they hit that enter button. cus you be lookin silly.

  11. #56
    Plane Walker Domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    440

    Default

    *****es be cray

  12. #57
    Plane Walker Hosss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    i think what's more shameful than admitting wrongdoing is being mad for two years about being rejected from Trinity for being an exploiter
    the only person mad is u cuz u about to be banned kid

  13. #58
    Plane Walker Domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hosss View Post
    the only person mad is u cuz u about to be banned kid
    rekt hahahahah

  14. #59
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InflatablePanda View Post
    Just going to clarify a bit here. As far as i understand, its up to trion if we do get our accounts back. IF we get them back, everything that we gained (for most of us it was just raid marks) will be stripped. This in all honesty is more than we deserve. Trion doesnt want anyone banned, nor do they want an unfair advantage given to others. I don't hate on them for this.
    Its certainly more than you thought would happen if you get caught.
    I know i might come over like a huge *** here but the fact is you exploited. And using that to clear 10man content is just audacious.
    Now im not the one who has to decide on a punishment (and im really glad i dont) but for your sake i hope you went to trion before they found out themselves. Because to me that would be the only redeeming factor in a situation like this. Apologies after getting caught are good to stop others from doing what you did but in the big picture they dont really matter.
    killings - Mage - Apotheosys - Typhiria

  15. #60
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domey View Post
    Cheaters. : P
    i miss you domey <3 and hossypoo. and everyone else ofc.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts