+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Secret return to iron tomb chest and achievement

Default Secret return to iron tomb chest and achievement

so apprently no one has figured this out yet or atleast the ones who claimed they had couldnt prove it or show u the achievement so just curious if anyone actually has cuz i just spend over 2hrs looking and trying to find it and came up empty

Haven't found it myself, but the secret loot for Iron Tomb could potentially be like the Citadel of Insanity secret loot - i.e., some kind of timer involved. You might have completely missed it if you have been searching through the same instance lock. Could also only be available prior to a boss kill or by doing something specific on a boss fight.

ya weve tryed going fast and tryed a few diffrent things before bosses and nothing yet its for sure a tricky one

Champion

Theory: The achievement for it is "Weep Not For The Chests Unlooted". So perhaps this is somehow related to not looting the first (and only that I am aware of) chest in the instance. Then maybe after completing the instance, a second chest appears back by that first one? Or somewhere?

thats what i actually thought but tryed it and no go

Champion

My guildies seemed to think chests (plural) was involved. Perhaps not looting any of the bosses until the end (even though after the first they technically don't have chests)?

Be especially hard to get this achieve in a pug if that is the case I would imagine.

Rift Disciple

There's one mob at the start of the instance. It's called a 'Sunken Pillager' I believe? I think that you need to leave this mob up, and possibly not loot the first boss chest too. Maybe he comes running through the instance once you've finished, and opens up one of the chest looking things in the ground floor below 3rd boss, where the ghosts and beacons are.

I can confirm that leaving him up on it's own does nothing, and leaving first boss chest unlooted does nothing, but not managed to find a pug capable of avoiding this mob and not looting the first chest in the same run :-)

Telaran

If you drop the red aoe on the boulder up the ramp on the last boss it now opens the passage to a room you drop into with chests. Pretty sure this is part of it. We think it's possibly timed. We did get rapid assault so if it is timed its pretty constrained. Best of luck!

Soulwalker

Rise Again on Hailol completed this last night. It is not timed and the secret chest is indeed in the room. Don't know how to put a forum post in that does the "spoilers" notification so don't want to ruin this for anyone wanting to figure it out. Will just say, read the achievement again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anasurimbor View Post
    Rise Again on Hailol completed this last night. It is not timed and the secret chest is indeed in the room. Don't know how to put a forum post in that does the "spoilers" notification so don't want to ruin this for anyone wanting to figure it out. Will just say, read the achievement again.
    Guessing you have to /cry once you're in the room with the chest.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Made it!

We did not loot the chest from the first boss. (Don't know if that is important)

When fighting the last boss, place the red AoE on the ramp (you can see it on the map).
    I marked it with a red circle.

When the boulder drops there, an invisible man will say: "work pls".

After defeating the boss you can enter the cave behind that. You will find many chests there, but you can't loot any of them.

"/cry" and there you have your secret loot
    RIP RIFT | <Transcendent> | Stream | [AddOn] PullTimer
    Trions business plan ...

is the bonus loot up-gradable trinkets like the ones that come from PVP boxes? otherwise....

Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    is the bonus loot up-gradable trinkets like the ones that come from PVP boxes? otherwise....
    Have seen a blue warrior shield and a blue mage totem so far.
    Trions business plan ...

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kapnia View Post
    Made it!

We did not loot the chest from the first boss. (Don't know if that is important)

When fighting the last boss, place the red AoE on the ramp (you can see it on the map).
    I marked it with a red circle.

When the boulder drops there, an invisible man will say: "work pls".

After defeating the boss you can enter the cave behind that. You will find many chests there, but you can't loot any of them.

"/cry" and there you have your secret loot

All of this is correct except the part about not looting any bosses or chests. We looted them all and were still able to complete it. Blue warrior shield dropped from the secret chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldrith View Post
    All of this is correct except the part about not looting any bosses or chests. We looted them all and were still able to complete it.
    Yep, did it again and confirm that you may loot all bosses ;)
    Last edited by Kapnia; 01-30-2015 at 01:38 PM.
    Trions business plan ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast