+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expert Shigoroth quoibles

dbe
    General of Telara

Default Expert Shigoroth quoibles

Dust to dust one shot our entire group on more than one attempt. We were all at full health. I don't know enough about the fight to know if we missed some key mechanic. Usually it hits everyone for like 30k.

Rift Chaser

i beleive its damage is based on proximity to either the adds when they get frozen or the boss. i have noticed that some take less damage than others with some taking no damage at all and as far as i can tell it looks like distance related. i cannot confirm for sure so it might be something else, just the observation ive made so far in all the times ive ran that dungeon.

The dmg is from each of the adds exploding. Just have your group kill 1-2 adds during the movement phase and you'll take less dmg. Once you are more geared you can ignore the adds.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

I do believe dust to dust does damage based on the amount of stacks you have from the running phase, but I could be wrong on that.
    However I'm sure that if you keep runing until the end of the cast of dust to dust you won't take any damage.
    <Apotheosys>@Typhiria
    World First 5-man Easy Mode 1/4 GP

dbe
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by fufi View Post
    I do believe dust to dust does damage based on the amount of stacks you have from the running phase, but I could be wrong on that.
    However I'm sure that if you keep runing until the end of the cast of dust to dust you won't take any damage.
    I think the stacks thing is wrong because some people had no stacks.

But I'm curious about the running thing.

+ Reply to Thread