+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: <Apotheosys> World 1st Threngar

Rift Disciple

He doesn't speak for the rest of the guild. You guys worked harder and executed better. Grats on the world first and we'll you in the next tier.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by PRK815 View Post
    Can't wait for the new raid that hasn't been tested by any guild.
    LET IT GOOOO
    Innito@Typhiria <Apotheosys>

4/4 RoF - W1 5/5 MS - W1 3/3 TF - W1 8/8 BoB - W3

Gratz on the kill, Lol on Totem, dat itemization -.-

Plane Walker

I find it sad that it took most guilds more time to progress on laethys/maelforge "separately" than it did for Apoth to complete all of Mt. Sharax(even with all the bugs). No, this is not a shot at Apoth or even the devs of trion, more so just confusion as to why things were made so easy. Yes I realize that T1 of SL was cleared rather fast but that doesn't mean the trend should continue.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Xynvyctus View Post
    I find it sad that it took most guilds more time to progress on laethys/maelforge "separately" than it did for Apoth to complete all of Mt. Sharax(even with all the bugs). No, this is not a shot at Apoth or even the devs of trion, more so just confusion as to why things were made so easy. Yes I realize that T1 of SL was cleared rather fast but that doesn't mean the trend should continue.
    Apoth has a really really strong raid roster it seems.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Attillaa View Post
    Apoth has a really really strong raid roster it seems.
    And that very well may be the case, but if another 2-3 guilds kill it in a few weeks then my statement stands. How's the baby Attillaa?

RIFT Guide Writer

Mount Sharax has been a disappointment and I think it's worth discussing on the forums what exactly is wrong. It's probably better left for later though, when more guilds have killed Threngar. One thing I do want to say is that the PTS testing should be more thorough. This likely means revealing more or even full information to testing guilds, but I would say it is worth the cost if it means not releasing bugged raids.
    Last edited by ttlyevil; 12-08-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    Acuta - Apotheosys

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ttlyevil View Post
    Mount Sharax has been a disappointment and I think it's worth discussing on the forums what exactly is wrong. It's probably better left for later though, when more guilds have killed Threngar. One thing I do want to say is that the PTS testing should be more thorough. This likely means revealing more or even full information to testing guilds, but I would say it is worth the cost if it means not releasing bugged raids.
    I think everyone can agree the expansion was a month or 2 too soon.

Shield of Telara

And that very well may be the case, but if another 2-3 guilds kill it in a few weeks then my statement stands. How's the baby Attillaa?
    Gotta watch what you wish for. Laethys, while a fun fight, was a guild killer. RIFT can't afford to lose another half of its' raiders on a boss that takes 2 months to down.

Also, thanks to Apoth for live testing all the bosses for us
    Last edited by Attillaa; 12-08-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Hard to say which was easier SL or NT. I was with SO was SL launched and checking my acheives, I see that we were 4/4 4/5 with just Regulos left within 5 weeks of SL launch, Xmas break eeked out EE for another 2 weeks.

So I kinda feel like this was more difficult, or at least if not more difficult I know we wouldn't have had time in the schedule to have downed many more bosses than this unless they have only needed 1 or 2 hours of progress each.

Bugs did slow down Threngar alittle, but realistically we wouldn't have dropped him before this lockout anyway due to DPS requirments. Anyhow, I'm happy to be able to sit back and farm for a few weeks before the next raid comes in the new year.

Wish everyone still progressing the best of luck, appreciate all the grats and we will certainly be holding back on spoilers until there is at least one more kill of him. (As far as I know anyway)
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

I think everyone can agree the expansion was a month or 2 too soon.
    +1 on this in my opinion.
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

Rift Disciple

why do you find it sad? it should be impressive. The mechanics on the fights IMO didn't seem any easier than say Laethys or Maelforge. I can't speak for when SL was released (or the threngard fight) but you had a lot of people anticipating an expansion and were very hardcore into getting levels/gears and farm raid content intensely. that is going to happen.

I'd expect the newest 20 man to come out will be executed in similar fashion unless it is extremely difficult in terms of mechanics
    Gondole@Greybriar Warrior <Lucidium>
    5/5 Mount Sharax | 4/4 Rhen of Fate |
    2/3 Tyrant's Forge
    "If a warrior is out parsing you, you are doing something wrong" - Ahov

Congratulations on the kill Apotheosys! Wonder how Tyrant's Forge will compare since it's also Tier 1.

Grats on the kill.

The salt is real with Nathi.
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

Rift Disciple

So does this mean Roughraptor will have to remove his "Best Tank World" title?
    Gondole@Greybriar Warrior <Lucidium>
    5/5 Mount Sharax | 4/4 Rhen of Fate |
    2/3 Tyrant's Forge
    "If a warrior is out parsing you, you are doing something wrong" - Ahov

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast