+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Grim Brothers Toxic Injection Disappearing

RIFT Guide Writer

Default Grim Brothers Toxic Injection Disappearing

This happening to anyone else? The Toxic Injections aren't appearing until people are getting hit. 8/20 people in my raid's not able to see them any more.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Rift Disciple

Yeap! It's bugged. There is no red bubble indicator of where mechanic will land, and pool remain invisible until someone step into it and then it will grow and become visible.

Rift Chaser

Ya this sh!t is so annoying. I know it is possible to still do the encounter with the bug, but it was so annoying it just didn't seem worth it.
    Dreezie

How you even can break things like that by "touching" shards merge its beyond my imagination.

Plane Touched

yup, encountered it last night.at some points it even spawned on melee even tho there were ppl in range to "take the hit" .esp during swapping platforms its so unpredictable to know where crap has spawned since you cant see it. it was so annoying that it wasnt worth our time so we gave up. fix plox
    Last edited by Natia; 07-03-2014 at 11:53 PM.
    :: Natia@Zaviel :: Rogue :: Stuffs cleared ::

Plane Walker

I can hardly ever see mechanics. Y'all just need to get better! =p
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

Any sign of a fix? Guild's only killed brothers a few times and didn't want to spend 'progression time' on him tonight so we've post-poned it until sunday. Really don't want to skip them this week due to t2 weapons.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Mav986 View Post
    Any sign of a fix? Guild's only killed brothers a few times and didn't want to spend 'progression time' on him tonight so we've post-poned it until sunday. Really don't want to skip them this week due to t2 weapons.
    Best thing I can suggest is to assign one of the "out" people on each side to just watch the cast and give them a mark, have them move when the cast is over and have the others stack with that one person.
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

yes we also had this bug yesterday, when starting out not so much of a problem in the end to work around, but people moving from death side couldnt always see the aoe that was already there either.
    Sutton - 65 mage
    Skyphosis - 65 Cleric
    Sapphyxx - 60 Rogue
    Suttan - 60 Warrior
    Priceless@gelidra <True Friends Are Priceless>

Quote Originally Posted by DMoney817 View Post
    Best thing I can suggest is to assign one of the "out" people on each side to just watch the cast and give them a mark, have them move when the cast is over and have the others stack with that one person.
    Yeah that's what we tried. We also had the issue of the people coming from death to life not being able to see/know where the current poop-on-the-ground is. I have suggested that each team alternate sides(team starting life has ranged to left of portal, team starting death puts ranged at right of portal), we'll have to see how it goes on sunday though. Really hope it gets fixed before then.

Yeah this bug has been here since the patch
    Sigil Mage
    T2 progression
    Kalloch@Wolfsbane
    soco (Reddit)

RIFT Guide Writer

Still bugged.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Rift Disciple

Of course its still bugged have you seen a patch go out o.O

Adjust switches to happen always after cast of Injection so life side caller calls for both sides. Range group that starts on the life side always take right side from the teleport for aoe, range group from death side move to left side after switch. That's how we sorted it out.

Quote Originally Posted by radiomaryja View Post
    Adjust switches to happen always after cast of Injection so life side caller calls for both sides. Range group that starts on the life side always take right side from the teleport for aoe, range group from death side move to left side after switch. That's how we sorted it out.
    Yeah, we worked around it last night. Groups swapped after the first toxic injection after interrupts and the tanks swapped after each toxic after the second. We went with all ranged stacked up opposite the portal and moving clockwise after every toxic. I think it's usually two toxic's between interrupts. Sucked but was manageable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast