+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archive of Flesh - non stop Combat mode

Default Archive of Flesh - non stop Combat mode

Many are aware and maybe even if devs know, but I figured I would post in case its not received any attention.

Archive of Flesh has some issues in which it seems to always keep you in combat mode which is not very good when most people swap roles from AOE to ST, etc... I am not sure I have run that zone in a long time where i am free (maybe only one boss) from being stuck in combat

Figured it could use a slight modification to that since a lot more people are running SLE randoms for the marks lately.. Thanks ;)
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    Many are aware and maybe even if devs know, but I figured I would post in case its not received any attention.

Archive of Flesh has some issues in which it seems to always keep you in combat mode which is not very good when most people swap roles from AOE to ST, etc... I am not sure I have run that zone in a long time where i am free (maybe only one boss) from being stuck in combat

Figured it could use a slight modification to that since a lot more people are running SLE randoms for the marks lately.. Thanks ;)
    Is this before the next to last boss? If so, you've got an add stuck in the floor. Happens quite a bit.

It happens because the invisible NPCs they use as triggers / abilities / boss scripting points have an aggro table for whatever reason, even though they mostly aren't supposed to be engaged in combat.

If you aren't the tank / healer / aoe dps, you're pretty unlikely to trigger one of these and get stuck in combat.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

This has existed since Archive of Flesh was accessible. Why it still hasn't been fixed yet is beyond me

Rift Chaser

to my understanding, this happened only on the event just before second boss, where you need to kill 30 mobs. If you let 1 mob to escape, you will be in combat mode all the way. If there are other ways that might cause you to be combat mode, please let dev know.

As for why the fix still wasn't in place, simple answer: too lazy , not important and it doesn't break the game.

Prophet of Telara

Bugged since beta, Trion apparently lack the skill to fix this one considering it's been there for about 2 years now. Run out the portal and click the LFG icon > select enter , quickest workaround that im aware of.

he DID get hit by a bus it seems

#1 Cleric World vanilla/preF2P SL. All Raids CQed

Quote Originally Posted by polarshift View Post
    to my understanding, this happened only on the event just before second boss, where you need to kill 30 mobs. If you let 1 mob to escape, you will be in combat mode all the way. If there are other ways that might cause you to be combat mode, please let dev know.

As for why the fix still wasn't in place, simple answer: too lazy , not important and it doesn't break the game.
    Try doing AoE. Once you hit one of those statues you'll be stuck in combat for the rest of the dungeon. Or try being the healer when someone else hits a statue and then takes dmg and you heal them... you'll get stuck in combat that way too. Blasted statues.
    Avatar by Rotaken on deviantART.

+ Reply to Thread