+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Proposal to change Random SL expert rewards

Rift Disciple

Default Proposal to change Random SL expert rewards

With the advent of T3 I think there should be a choice between ESM with FES(400/50) OR FES with FOTW (200/25). It would give people that are more progressed some incentive to run SLEs. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Stroman; 06-02-2014 at 04:07 PM.
    Stroman - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane
    4/4 RoF, 4/5 MS, 1/3 TF

I'm fine with them adding t3 marks once that content is cleared. Or just give it another month and a half so that we can get as much out of the way as we can.

Shield of Telara

ive missed 1? lockout so far and im pretty rapidly approaching 4pc

id say hold off for a month or two until people have to start working on their offspec armor sets

Plane Touched

Please don't add FotW to experts, I've been running these dungeons for almost 2 years now, I don't want to have to run them anymore.

Thanks,

T3 raider.
    Stack on 8 - Gelidra
    RoF 4/4 Conq, MS 5/5, TF 3/3, HK 5/11

Plane Walker

T3 raiders gotta do experts to get maximum marks
    Non T3 raiders get t3 gear for trivial content

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO plz no
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

Agree w\ Dmoney.

I could see the argument to possibly increase FES and even at the same time lowering cost of RW gear to get people to t3 ready. Don't think there'd be any harm in doing that.

T3 marks though... you either raid t3 or you don't.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Quote Originally Posted by Stroman View Post
    It would give people that are more progressed some incentive to run SLEs. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Maybe once you kill Queen, Abom or maybe at least ONE t3 boss we can talk about T3 marks.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Maybe once you kill Queen, Abom or maybe at least ONE t3 boss we can talk about T3 marks.
    What I would love is to be able to trade FES for ESM for consumable crafting. That would be great.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Nah, I'm curious as to what peoples opinions are now.
    4/4 RoF, 4/5 MS, 1/3 TF

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by DMoney817 View Post
    T3 raiders gotta do experts to get maximum marks
    Non T3 raiders get t3 gear for trivial content

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO plz no
    Yeah in the short span of 260 days! /s

It's more about the FES than anything, but most of ya'll saw t3 marks and went OH HELL NO! I'd like to point out that whether or not someone has cleared t2 content is an invalid argument. People have been getting T2 marks from SLE dungeons prior to clearing T1 content for quite a while, that didn't seem to bug anyone and it sure as heck didn't cause people in T2 content to whip out their epeens in a frenzy.
    4/4 RoF, 4/5 MS, 1/3 TF

If they add the T3 marks to randoms it would only be 5-10 marks to keep the ratio right.

Most guilds are still progressing on T2, they don't need T3 gear.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Fand View Post
    Please don't add FotW to experts, I've been running these dungeons for almost 2 years now, I don't want to have to run them anymore.

Thanks,

T3 raider.
    I agree, for people raiding the highest end content, those days should be over. So it puzzled me when I saw the rediculous number of IS required for the t3 crystals. Those days should be long gone yet they expect you to just keep farming those things til the end of time. If anything the number of stones needed to upgrade synergy crystals from t2 to t3 should be less.

2.7 should have been really fun but everything they ended up doing completely disgusts me. Especially after how wonderful of an experience storm legion and the progression throughout the game had been for the past year and a half. Even the game going free to play was a great move but the past couple months have just been a horrible mess. They absolutely need to turn this **** pile around for 3.0.

Dungeon Charges. I'll just leave this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku View Post
    Dungeon Charges. I'll just leave this here.
    Could you move that to the right just a tad bit. Thanks.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Stroman View Post
    Yeah in the short span of 260 days! /s

It's more about the FES than anything, but most of ya'll saw t3 marks and went OH HELL NO! I'd like to point out that whether or not someone has cleared t2 content is an invalid argument. People have been getting T2 marks from SLE dungeons prior to clearing T1 content for quite a while, that didn't seem to bug anyone and it sure as heck didn't cause people in T2 content to whip out their epeens in a frenzy.
    You offered 2 choices. The current one, 400 ESM/50 FES OR an option with t3 marks. So I do not see how it's more about FES when the option that contains more FES also contains T3 marks.

I have not yet cleared T2 (no queen or bommy kills), or killed any T3 bosses. (Except for the aky/gs minis, which are a joke) Hell, it even says so in my signature. So please don't directly quote me and say that not clearing T2 is an invalid argument, I never said that and if I did it'd be pretty hypocritical I think.

There are already ways to get T3 marks outside of T3 raiding, I have close to 6k and have never even killed GS/Aky. I think adding T3 marks to any other content, even a small amount to something as easy as experts would be silly.
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast