+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: T3 trinkets

Default T3 trinkets

Haven't seen anybody else post about this (maybe we got world first) so decided to make this thread to discuss these trinkets (personally I like em). Yes there are trinkets in T3, our guess is each boss drops 1 scroll. You need all 4 different scrolls + 4 upgrade parts to make 1 trinket.
    DPS:

or

TANK:

HEAL:

The left sides of the upgrade paths replace str+dex with int+wis
    Last edited by the unknonw; 05-11-2014 at 11:36 AM.

Huh, didn't think we'd be seeing trinkets on the loot table until Maelforge mini.

WTFFFFFFFFFFF @ those stats. and lol WTF @ the requirements to upgrade.
    Last edited by Riane; 05-11-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Shadowlander

All the trinkets.

Shield of Telara

all ive ever wanted from rift was more RNG in gearing and im glad i got it. thanks trion

I really hope its 1 scroll + 4 souls for a trinket. not RNGing 3 boss drops for 1 person.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    I really hope its 1 scroll + 4 souls for a trinket. not RNGing 3 boss drops for 1 person.
    No it is not, look at the pictures. You need all 4 scrolls to make 1 trinket.

Wow from the looks of it you'll need all 4 scrolls + 4 souls. One scroll as the base item and the other 3 as upgrade components.

Thanks for the screenshots! Interesting upgrade paths. Is this a hint at how 3.0 item progression will be like?

"become Mad increasing the damage of weapon proc from this same tier by" is that T3 tier or gear tier, cus it's sounds like there are transcended (red tier) weapons coming.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Plane Walker

I don't fully understand whats happening but I can tell I wont like it by seeing 4 hearts and 3 whatever (gonna cost 1k credits each?)

Quote Originally Posted by OwnaGeJuiCe View Post
    I don't fully understand whats happening but I can tell I wont like it by seeing 4 hearts and 3 whatever (gonna cost 1k credits each?)
    Looks like you need 3+1 scrolls and 4 souls which all drop off bosses. It does not look like, from the information provided in the screenshots, to require any credit/plat store purchased item.
    Last edited by Deeew; 05-11-2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: corrected numbers
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    Looks like you need 3+1 scrolls and 4 souls which all drop off bosses. It does not look like, from the information provided in the screenshots, to require any credit/plat store purchased item.
    still 4 souls is way too excessive. People thought the previous tier was bad with hearts so trion wanted to show us how bad it could actually be?

edit: maybe the laethys/maelforge mini will drop souls too?
    Last edited by OwnaGeJuiCe; 05-11-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Reggie and Crucia b like "and you guys complained about hearts from both of us, jokes on u"

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

Since each scroll is different it looks like each boss will drop one of the scrolls. Would make sense for the bosses to drop a scroll/soul/weapon/armor each kill so that once everything is on farm you'd get the scrolls + 4 souls for a trinket each week.

Since they got the scroll instead of a weapon though.....gunna take a while.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by OwnaGeJuiCe View Post
    still 4 souls is way too excessive. People thought the previous tier was bad with hearts so trion wanted to show us how bad it could actually be?
    Oh I completely agree, I just wanted to note that it doesn't seem to cost any credits/plat ATM from what we can tell from the screenshots. The amount of "hearts" required is absolutely incredible, considering they also are required for not only weapons (which drop from the same boss the heart drops from) and also relic armor. If you do the math, it seems like the entire raid will get weapons, hearts, and trinkets like....never?

3.0 will most likely be released before even 1/2 the raid has trinkets and some armor.

We thought the grind for T2 was impossible, well, welcome to trinkets T3!

P.S. Why in the wide-world-of-sports would a boss drop a NON RELIC weapon, which requires its own heart to upgrade it to relic. Never before in any previous content in rift did a relic weapon drop from boss A and required a heart from boss A.

Can you say "timesink"?
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

These seem to be Red (Transcendent), so could it be possible that there are Orange (Relic, lower-tier) trinkets that also drop from these bosses on top of these new Transcendent ones?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast