+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: TotDQ broken

Default TotDQ broken

Guardians can't heal/rez defiants and vice versa ofc. PVE server, no one is PVP flagged, purely a faction thing.

I'm amazed by Trions ability to break stuff which was working ok...meh, whatever, whats the point...
    Last edited by Eione; 05-10-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    World 1st red trinket - finally retired. Tnx for chronicles!

Shield of Telara

yea i figured something was up when i saw the pvp flag on my unit frames but wasnt actually pvp flagged

EE last night seemed fine tho my heals were same faction. maybe a relog will fix it or something~

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

Applies to incriminate as well.

The instance you guys are on is not a PvP shard like for example seastone? I know the OP stated they are on a PvE server, and no one was PvP flagged, but you were sure the instance was not PvP as well, yes?

I have seen this happen before with the PvP instance.
    Or it could just be yet another 2.7 issue ("feature").
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

I experienced this on a biofoundry shard. I dont think it has to do with shard and it might just be autoflagging people on spawn.
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Confirmed bugged on Tulan 1722

No flagged players
    Last edited by Muffinmans; 05-10-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

Huh, so I guess that wasn't just us. We had Tulan as well for TDQ and shenanigans happening.

I was on some random pug totdq after patch and we were on Skelf (EU) - what is this shard anyway - couldn't be healed as tank -.-

Telaran

Also under instances, TotDD doesn't show up as locked to the instance. Yet when I go back in there, it's cleared.

Yep, something's gone wrong with TotDQ since the emergency hotfix on Friday night prime-time.

I've just done a run of it where most of us were defiants and we couldn't heal / resurrect one of the guardian players despite none of us being flagged at the time. Didn't notice which shard the instance was on.

Also, the lockouts for TotDQ are not showing in the character sheet. The lockouts actually exist though because if you use the /dungeoninfo command to get a text listing of your lockouts it will successfully show your instanceID for TotDQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Yep, something's gone wrong with TotDQ since the emergency hotfix on Friday night prime-time.

I've just done a run of it where most of us were defiants and we couldn't heal / resurrect one of the guardian players despite none of us being flagged at the time. Didn't notice which shard the instance was on.

Also, the lockouts for TotDQ are not showing in the character sheet. The lockouts actually exist though because if you use the /dungeoninfo command to get a text listing of your lockouts it will successfully show your instanceID for TotDQ.
    Confirmed.

Incriminate will not work at all in TDQ... 4 quick deaths confirm this, long live Tactman!

I Rift, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Remingtonsteely View Post
    Also under instances, TotDD doesn't show up as locked to the instance. Yet when I go back in there, it's cleared.
    I had the opposite.

Where some of my characters that weren't locked to a TDQ ID received the message that said I was locked to it.

It happened to two of my characters. The only one that was able to zone in was one that had no instance locks whatsoever.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Shadowlander

Damn, here I was hoping that my TotDQ lock was somhow wiped and I could do another run this week.

Rift Disciple

Cross faction healing didn't work in EE last night.
    Plastic@Typhiria.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast