+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DMoney817

Thread: Thrax ninja change?

Soulwalker

Default Thrax ninja change?

Hi was wondering if anyone noticed that you can't ress anyone across the bridge anymore? or was it just me.

Plane Walker

This happened during our pull too seems they added some los blocker.

It appears that certain alternative methods of getting back into the fight work occasionally but yes, we were unable to res anyone over there as well.

I thought something seemed broken when I spammed my res button like crazy last night, figured macros screwed up. I'm glad others had the same experience.

PinkPrincess @Deepwood of Beep Beep Ima Jeep
    previous akas Aribella@Deepwood & Hime@Silkweb
    ★★★ find me on @ twitter ★★★

Plane Walker

I thought it was supposed to be this way?
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

While I agree it should have been like this from the start, I would like to see patch notes on these things rather than having to guess at it.
    twitch.tv/wavestrike

zomg post launch buff in encounter difficulty!

Gotta roll that change back, since sticking with an absurd policy of never"buffing" a fight post launch is obviously more important than the intended design of these encounters.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Telaran

You shouldn't be dying to Thrax, and if you are and you're dying in a method that leaves you off of a spine (Greater failing shouldn't be happening) or the main platform, you shouldn't be able to be rezzed in a fight about personal responsibility.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    You shouldn't be dying to Thrax, and if you are and you're dying in a method that leaves you off of a spine (Greater failing shouldn't be happening) or the main platform, you shouldn't be able to be rezzed in a fight about personal responsibility.
    Well obviously, but **** happens. I'm sure you've died on Thrax before.
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    A lot of time on patch days. I've had deaths that was physically impossible. I've died after side stepping the last Greater Tectonic Laser, and died in the middle of the retractable platform 3 seconds after it goes off. Might be some QQ .. But nothing no one could really do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Remingtonsteely View Post
    A lot of time on patch days. I've had deaths that was physically impossible. I've died after side stepping the last Greater Tectonic Laser, and died in the middle of the retractable platform 3 seconds after it goes off. Might be some QQ .. But nothing no one could really do about that.
    I love it when graphics play catch up in that fight.......

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DMoney817 View Post
    Well obviously, but **** happens. I'm sure you've died on Thrax before.
    Well, of course. We've all died on Thrax.

Quote Originally Posted by Remingtonsteely View Post
    The thing where you jump on Greater, but server lag rules that you jumped late, can be problematic. I learned after dying once to it to always jump as soon as the beam spawns, but I see people die to Greater jumping every week.

Yeah, there's also that magical Rockslide glitch that makes it randomly spawn at the start of a pull once every 40-50 pulls, which can be quite unfortunate.

Graphical glitches, server lag, there are a lot of problems with the Thrax fight at times. I got hit by a Rockslide for the first time in a very long time last week. I strafed to the side, which meant that the actual Rockslide beam would spawn significantly past where I was, and then I saw myself getting blasted backward, which should've been impossible, but I was saved by getting blasted onto a platform.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; 05-11-2014 at 02:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread