+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GS/AKY so much fun as chloromancer.

Plane Walker

Default GS/AKY so much fun as chloromancer.

Just wanted to stop by and tell how much fun I had playing these tier 3 raids as chloromancer. The way we do these fights, offers me personally such a satisfaction I havent gotten many times in this game. There's lot of veil switching,npc switching,movement. Lot of different stuff to do if you look from healing perspective. That's how the fights should work, give people lot to do Instead of sleep spamming one void life button. Ofc I don't know what kind of healing setups other guilds run with and how much their chloros get satisfaction from that but im really satisfied after these 2 first boss.(if you dont count recycled items and wardrobe)
    Last edited by ReveBeck; 04-23-2014 at 02:15 PM.
    Ambroo- Apotheosys

Quote Originally Posted by ReveBeck View Post
    Just wanted to stop by and tell how much fun I had playing these tier 3 raids as chloromancer. The way we do these fights, offers me personally such a satisfaction I havent gotten many times in this game. There's lot of veil switching,npc switching,movement. Lot of different stuff to do if you look from healing perspective. That's how the fights should work, give people lot to do Instead of sleep spamming one void life button. Ofc I don't know what kind of healing setups other guilds run with and how much their chloros get satisfaction from that but im really satisfied after these 2 first boss.(if you dont count recycled items and wardrobe)
    Maelforge will probably turn out the same. Barely touched Laethys, but I doubt it will be a disappointment.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

I agree Ambroo. Been playing chloro for progression and theyre good, satisfying fights. Can see them being a bit dull/easy for DPS but from a healing point of view they're nicely tuned
    Trickle - former hardcore raider.
    Former member of eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Apotheosys, Last Dawn
    World firsts highlights: Maelforge (Infernal Dawn 1.8) & Gelidra HM (Frozen Eclipse),
    Salvarola & Ultane (Grim Awakening)

+ Reply to Thread