+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a soloer's request

Shadowlander

Default a soloer's request

i enjoy soloing old content its fun and i like having 200 of the relic rogue daggers from GSB (slight inflation still much higher than others)

one major foible HK is locked to raid sizes meaning you have to be in a raid to enter above 2 people (not sure on amount)

I for one would love to see this removed so i can see how far i can solo/duo/trio HK

this lockout is not on any of the 10 mans or ID or GSB not sure on RoS kinda hate the place

what are your feelings on this am i alone seeing how far i can get with the classics?
    Anuerin slacking warrior of Last Dawn FT 4/4 EE 5/5 IG 2/3 PBB 3/5 IDH 4/4 ToDQ 4/4 GA 4/4
    classic tier 100% complete all dragons dead loot looted
    Soloed: GSB DH (minus last boss) ID (drak) HK(locked out)

Quote Originally Posted by anuerin View Post
    i enjoy soloing old content its fun and i like having 200 of the relic rogue daggers from GSB (slight inflation still much higher than others)

one major foible HK is locked to raid sizes meaning you have to be in a raid to enter above 2 people (not sure on amount)

I for one would love to see this removed so i can see how far i can solo/duo/trio HK

this lockout is not on any of the 10 mans or ID or GSB not sure on RoS kinda hate the place

what are your feelings on this am i alone seeing how far i can get with the classics?
    You could probably do most of the trash solo but the mechanics of the bosses wouldn't be soloable. You could probably, maybe down the first boss. No way you could do king/prince, Zilas or Zamira.

Zamira has special mechanics upstairs while you're fighting the boss downstairs. Without the upstairs mechanic going on I don't think you'd survive the stacks she gets while solo. Zilas with the adds is probably too much to solo as well, especially if you have multiple interrupts going on, it would probably just overwhelm you. King/Prince would just be nasty trying to solo as they need to be kept apart and dps'd down at the same rate (while dealing with **** tons of other mechanics).

It would definitely be fun to try though, that's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread