+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: T3 upgraded drop items buged?

Soulwalker

Default T3 upgraded drop items buged?

I want to ask if only i have the no boni on my upgraded t3 item or is this a general problem?

Naw my pants are all josh yorky also. No set bonus and scaled up stats a la intrepid drowned halls, really high sp but low endurance... Much lower than tier 2 pants.

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meph1111 View Post
    Naw my pants are all josh yorky also. No set bonus and scaled up stats a la intrepid drowned halls, really high sp but low endurance... Much lower than tier 2 pants.
    We got "The Mythical Asphodal's Primal Beacon"

- It listed as a 2 Hander, like it was on original Greenscale
    - The Wis and Int were scaled as 2 handed stats should be.
    - It had 46 endurance (lol) not even enough for a 1 Hander
    - The spellpower was for a 1 Hander.
    - The hit was for a 1 Hander
    - The Proc is even worse than the one on the original Greenscale (125 sp proc vs the old 150)

Their "fix" for it -

- The old "Mythical 2 Hander" is now only a 1 Hander
    - Cut the Wis and Int in half
    - Leave the 46 endurance (double lol)
    - Leave the worse proc on it

So yeah, we got "Yorked" pretty bad too. Things like this and the non-existant End of Hope is what has 3/4ths of my guild jumping ship to Wildstar. Basic game stuff that raiders care about is last in line to be addressed. The 2 Hander into a 1 Hander thing I think was the breaking point for a few of them, plus seeing the poorly scaled endurance on various items.. everything in this place is a heal check so far, and they want to give us less endurance.. I don't get it. But several in my guild won't have to "get it" for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    We got "The Mythical Asphodal's Primal Beacon"

- It listed as a 2 Hander, like it was on original Greenscale
    - The Wis and Int were scaled as 2 handed stats should be.
    - It had 46 endurance (lol) not even enough for a 1 Hander
    - The spellpower was for a 1 Hander.
    - The hit was for a 1 Hander
    - The Proc is even worse than the one on the original Greenscale (125 sp proc vs the old 150)

Their "fix" for it -

- The old "Mythical 2 Hander" is now only a 1 Hander
    - Cut the Wis and Int in half
    - Leave the 46 endurance (double lol)
    - Leave the worse proc on it

So yeah, we got "Yorked" pretty bad too. Things like this and the non-existant End of Hope is what has 3/4ths of my guild jumping ship to Wildstar. Basic game stuff that raiders care about is last in line to be addressed. The 2 Hander into a 1 Hander thing I think was the breaking point for a few of them, plus seeing the poorly scaled endurance on various items.. everything in this place is a heal check so far, and they want to give us less endurance.. I don't get it. But several in my guild won't have to "get it" for much longer.
    Gotta be careful of what is said on these forums, but at the end of the day, the itemization was not a surprise at all. This aint the first tier with botched itemization, and it will not be the last unless changes are made. The relic offhand which was dropped from Aky had a cooldown:clickie component which was copy/paste from the original Aky offhand, but did not have the clickie effect. Just lazy-man coding.

I do not wish to talk about peoples jobs, or what their role is, or the time they spend ---- but at what point does it become a joke? I do not understand how year after year of botched itemization, or lazy-man coding, could this ever be considered OK. We aren't even talking about how the design of the armor is beyond lazy, we are talking stats here.

At least the LGS sword was ok......
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    Gotta be careful of what is said on these forums, but at the end of the day, the itemization was not a surprise at all. This aint the first tier with botched itemization, and it will not be the last unless changes are made. The relic offhand which was dropped from Aky had a cooldown:clickie component which was copy/paste from the original Aky offhand, but did not have the clickie effect. Just lazy-man coding.

I do not wish to talk about peoples jobs, or what their role is, or the time they spend ---- but at what point does it become a joke? I do not understand how year after year of botched itemization, or lazy-man coding, could this ever be considered OK. We aren't even talking about how the design of the armor is beyond lazy, we are talking stats here.

I get you on the being careful. I didn't intend to piss anyone off. I personally plan on staying, and I'll continue to spend in the Rift store.. but it does get frustrating. This is supposed to be the original Bindings, and they can't even keep the same original weapons? It doesn't follow lore. I AM on Faeblight.. and lore is important to me. FWIW I wasn't even the one who received the weapon in question,

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    The warrior 2hander with a proc listed as Equip: Damaging abilities have a high chance to swing twice ? Sounds more than OK... sounds like free Arcs in every spec.

I want to believe the equivalent relics for other callings are just as strong. but I'm worried they will just activate for a knockback.
    Mantissa@Greybriar 7/8 raid tiers cleared <Rekt>

Quote Originally Posted by drabk View Post
    but I'm worried they will just activate for a knockback.
    Shooooooooooooot. I HOPE it has the knockback. Are you kiddin, you know how OP that staff was back in the day? A free knockback? YES PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by drabk View Post
    Sounds more than OK... sounds like free Arcs in every spec.
    Hate to make u sad in the pants, but the effect only pertains to auto attacks.

Well, this is not even funny (anymore).

I can't believe that Trion can be at this level of incompetence when it comes to itemization in T3.
    More probable is that they have just given up on raiders and want to push game in some other direction. Or maybe they just wanted to quickly release T3 so they can put T2 stuff in the store.

Either way, this is just horrible.

Honestly, if they decide to leave it this way I can't imagine many raiders will stay in....
    World 1st red trinket - finally retired. Tnx for chronicles!

Soulwalker

T3 Warrior dps belt also bugged for upgrade.

I'm not worried because surely the 3.0 drops are already completed and itemized correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by meph1111 View Post
    I'm not worried because surely the 3.0 drops are already completed and itemized correctly.
    Bookmarking this for when 3.0 actually drops.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Oh, this one wasn't mentioned on the forums AFAIK. Greenscale dropped a mage tank wand which is upgradable to relic. A cleric tank wanted it for the endurance and took the heart as well (or whatever it's called this tier) and when he got the other component and clicked the upgrade button nothing happened.

Was wondering why he didn't have the relic lol.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Was wondering why he didn't have the relic lol.
    Durnes purged it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast