+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NOTICE: Some T2 bosses will drop tier 3 marks after tomorrow's patch.

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default NOTICE: Some T2 bosses will drop tier 3 marks after tomorrow's patch.

Greetings,

I wanted to remind players that the upcoming patch will change the rewards for Inyr'kta, Volan, Abominus and Ultane to include T3 raid marks. You may wish to wait until the patch has been deployed before killing these bosses.

Cheers,
    DEV_Anony

Rift Disciple

Great, this mean that EU players can not start on T3 nor do their farm content because they'll be missing out on marks.
    So we're essentially wasting a raid day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontlookatme View Post
    Great, this mean that EU players can not start on T3 nor do their farm content because they'll be missing out on marks.
    So we're essentially wasting a raid day.
    Or clear everything except those 4 bosses.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by DaCommando View Post
    Or clear everything except those 4 bosses.
    He might also be referring - in addition to the tier 3 mark drops - the fact that FES will benefit from token boosts after the hotfix.
    Last edited by Jonus; 04-15-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Rift Master

Why screw over Eu so bad? Surely trion after all this time can u not see how unfair this is u do it time and time again... I mean on our main raid day no1 is gunna raid anything unless they dont care about marks? I mean even t1 drops Fes so some of the less progressed guilds may even hold off of doin t1 too get more marks after patch
    Pure Class

Harshmallows

Fine with Volan, Inyr'kta, and Abom. Ultane... not so much.
    Last edited by Aloegel; 04-15-2014 at 10:21 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aloegel View Post
    Fine with Volan, Inyr'kta, and Abom. Ultane... not so much.
    Looks like our GA carry runs are going to get more expensive.

Why would you force us to clear all T2 raids during the T3 raid progression cycle? -_-

Give us portals to the final bosses, Akylios-style. Such a bloody waste of time.
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 04-15-2014 at 10:39 PM.

I don't like how we get to know it day before the patch. Really, is giving info like that bit earlier a problem? Not to mention once again we get the new raids on thursday -.-

Rift Disciple

You know, EU guilds like to complain about getting patches a day later than the US, but they aren't the guinea pigs for the patches. The US gets to experience the unexpected bugs that pop up, while the EU, usually, gets the fixes with their normal patch. You can't have it both ways, either you're the guinea pigs and get content earlier or you suck it up and deal with getting it later.
    Mage Class Lead | RoF: 4/4 MS: 5/5
    I hate Clerics, Rogues(especially Hoss), and people whose names end in z (That means you Zeez!)

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tahrin View Post
    You know, EU guilds like to complain about getting patches a day later than the US, but they aren't the guinea pigs for the patches. The US gets to experience the unexpected bugs that pop up, while the EU, usually, gets the fixes with their normal patch. You can't have it both ways, either you're the guinea pigs and get content earlier or you suck it up and deal with getting it later.
    Look mate,

1. 8am pdt is 4pm gmt why can we have it at the same time?
    2. The changes have made it so that on EU main raid day people wont wanna miss out on FES or new raid marks so we will be doin nothing
    3. Id take being the guinea pig every patch if NA wanna wait a day later
    Pure Class

Harshmallows

Telaran

You know its not about getting patch a day later than US that pisses me off. What does piss me off is getting patch changes middle of the reset and like in this case totally screwing over Wednesday as a raid day.
    Last edited by Cirtsu; 04-15-2014 at 11:10 PM.

US may lose part of a day on new content due to bugs.
    EU does lose the most common raiding day every single patch, for every step of progression.

See the problem? Most people here would be quite happy to bear the risk of occasional bugs in exchange for a non-****ed-up patching schedule.
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtsu View Post
    You know its not about getting patch a day later than US that pisses me off. What does piss me off is getting patch changes middle of the reset and like in this case totally screwing over Wednesday as a raid day.
    ^This.

Changing EU raid reset to Thursday morning (i.e. Patch time) would also be a viable solution.

But than again, it has been this way a long time. Trion has shown for ages now they dont give a damn about EU, so they will likely keep ignoring this as well...
    Last edited by qUiXui; 04-15-2014 at 11:16 PM.
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Reaping View Post
    1. 8am pdt is 4pm gmt why can we have it at the same time?
    AARGHHH!

8AM PDT is *NOT* 4PM GMT.

8AM PDT is 3PM GMT (PDT is UTC-7)

8AM PDT is 4PM BST

Are timezones really this difficult ??
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast