+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By meph1111

Thread: Ix'Ior's Hitbox

Telaran

Default Ix'Ior's Hitbox

Please look into Ix'ior's hitbox on Abominus.

There's a "void zone" for melee (at least for assassin and bladedancer) that keeps changing. You can be standing 2.2 meters from the boss, have your abilities all "white" and receive the "You are too far away" message. At other times, you can be at 2.9 meters from the boss, and can hit him.

This is a very annoying feature of the boss

Yep. Been like that since we've been killing that boss. Before the ground effect goes off have everyone at max melee range then when you move around to the other side you can adjust to get close while it's casting.

I know you probably do this already but thought I'd add it for others.

Telaran

That's the issue though. "Max Melee" doesn't work properly on this boss. 75% of the time, you can't hit it from max melee (with your melee skills clearly showing you are in fact in melee range), you are "too far away" and the range at which you get that 'error' isn't even consistent.

Like most of that kind of annoying things in rift just adopt, dont expect to be fixed and move on.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by pit81 View Post
    Like most of that kind of annoying things in rift just adopt, dont expect to be fixed and move on.
    *gasp* how dare you imply they don't fix annoying things!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravynia View Post
    That's the issue though. "Max Melee" doesn't work properly on this boss. 75% of the time, you can't hit it from max melee (with your melee skills clearly showing you are in fact in melee range), you are "too far away" and the range at which you get that 'error' isn't even consistent.
    Max melee always works for me before the ground effect drops. It's only after it's down I have to adjust.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    Max melee always works for me before the ground effect drops. It's only after it's down I have to adjust.
    I'm definitely having to adjust before, I've even gone back over the streams to make sure I'm not just 'mistaken' about my range

Plane Walker

add swift shot to the bottom of your builder macro and hasted shot to the bottom of your finisher macro.................................

Quote Originally Posted by Xynvyctus View Post
    add swift shot to the bottom of your builder macro and hasted shot to the bottom of your finisher macro.................................
    It's a complete dead zone, none of your attacks fire. Even if it is ranged or melee, they don't go off. Besides, you're terrible for applying that in your spam macros.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ATFMorgan View Post
    It's a complete dead zone, none of your attacks fire. Even if it is ranged or melee, they don't go off. Besides, you're terrible for applying that in your spam macros.
    Being terrible yet beating you in deeps negro! That t1 physical crit gear is strong. I couldn't imagine your dps drops with disconnects considering the amount that 61 sin can do from ranged! Then again why do people play sub par sin anyway =(

Telaran

A void zone is still a void zone where nothing fires, whether melee or ranged

Then just play tactician ravy

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by meph1111 View Post
    Its what i do 😄😄😄
    Pure Class

Harshmallows

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by meph1111 View Post
    What's tac?

+ Reply to Thread