+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: HM t2?

Default HM t2?

I was thinking. We have hard mode teir 1! Why not make T2. HM Proteus and X1 would seem interesting as well as expanding other bosses. Just my opinion. What do you guys think?
    XSXS/ZebraCakes ; Sometimes when I'm lonely I like rub vaseline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug.

No point considering the first bit of T3 drops in 2 weeks. All the guilds that would of put effort into the HMs are goign to be moving on.
    Last edited by IonCannon; 04-05-2014 at 03:58 PM.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

Quote Originally Posted by IonCannon View Post
    No point considering the first bit of T3 drops in 2 weeks. All the guilds that would of put effort into the HMs are goign to be moving on.
    I think once t3 comes out then they should put it in sometime. Most (not all) T2 guilds struggle with HM's still today. I think It would be cool if they did it and had a heart of planebreaker drop.
    XSXS/ZebraCakes ; Sometimes when I'm lonely I like rub vaseline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by RizeStone View Post
    I think once t3 comes out then they should put it in sometime. Most (not all) T2 guilds struggle with HM's still today. I think It would be cool if they did it and had a heart of planebreaker drop.
    They had plans to do Hard Modes and then scrapped those plans. People are struggling to get through t2 normal with only maybe 16 guilds in the world being full cleared of all content atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Twylyte View Post
    They had plans to do Hard Modes and then scrapped those plans. People are struggling to get through t2 normal with only maybe 16 guilds in the world being full cleared of all content atm.
    I see were your comeing from. I just think for the guilds who have it would be a extra challenge. Giving a <3 of plane breaker helping them gear up for t3. Hope were you see im coming from here

Quote Originally Posted by RizeStone View Post
    I see were your comeing from. I just think for the guilds who have it would be a extra challenge. Giving a <3 of plane breaker helping them gear up for t3. Hope were you see im coming from here
    Yeah you can clearly see that the tier was designed to have a couple hard modes. With only 2 Planebreaker Hearts it makes it impossible to relic out a raid, even if you cleared it each week from day 1. I don't think there will be a huge demand to go back to T2 though unless TRION starts to require Planebreaker Hearts in lesser upgrades.
    Last edited by IonCannon; 04-05-2014 at 04:26 PM.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

I doubt that we'll see T2 hardmodes, considering how few guilds did the T1 hardmodes. It's a fairly significant amount of development time for something that sees very little playtime.

Plane Touched

I think the hardmodes are starting to be done more by the general raiding population. This referring to kain and zaviel. This is due to overgearing and demand for RIC's being high. If they introduced similar demand for hearts (pvp, essences etc) and the hardmodes werent significantly different to the existing encounter then I could see them being useful. An example would be increasing execution % on thrax or similar
    Last edited by LoisGriffin; 04-05-2014 at 08:50 PM.

There wont be any HMs added in T2, considering how few bothered with them in T1 and the diminishing raiding scene, i cant see why they would put in the dev time. That the general raiding population has started to do HM Zaviel and Kain really does not say anything, as they recieved very little attention in the transition to HM compared to Gelidra and Prog (which are alot more challenging and demanding).

Also, guilds that have not yet cleared T2 should not worry about hearts or how they are gonna get their raid team in full relics -.- If Trion where to release proper HMs for T2 (more Gelidra then Zaviel), they would be harder then Planebreaker anyway, and you would still not get more hearts per week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    But the bads are the majority and this needs to work in our favor because there's a lot of us.

4/4 3/3 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by LoisGriffin View Post
    I think the hardmodes are starting to be done more by the general raiding population. This referring to kain and zaviel. This is due to overgearing and demand for RIC's being high. If they introduced similar demand for hearts (pvp, essences etc) and the hardmodes werent significantly different to the existing encounter then I could see them being useful. An example would be increasing execution % on thrax or similar
    If the fights do not become more difficult or complex to a meaningful degree, then they're not really hardmodes in the first place.

Your post basically boils down to "if you give people a trivially easy task that gives them bonus loot, they'll do it", which isn't really what the hardmodes are supposed to be about.
    Last edited by Muspel; 04-06-2014 at 06:53 AM.

I couldn't see a market for it at all. The guilds left that would do HM will be and are prepping for T3, the more casual guilds that are not ready for T3 i would imagine wouldn't be ready for T2 HM's either so content would be untouched unless/until a T3 boss has a dps check that just can't be met w/o being full or close to full relic. Given the tiny upgrade relic armor is anyways I don't see that happening.

If they implement hardmodes in the future(in general) they should probably also give additional marks as a reward.

Hardmodes? No need - looking at amount of guilds that actually cleared content, there is enough of difficulty in current bosses ^^

I've cleared both hard modes in both raids. I find gelidera really the only challenge. The fights are easy once you get the hang of it. Judging by the PTS and the amount of HP u need to survive trion will probably add t3 essences in the future requiring a plane breaker heart. I think hardmode t2 would be a pretty cool idea. its just my opinion and everyones open to have there own.

I don't see it happening, for many of the reasons already mentioned earlier.

Woulda been nice though, in a way.

I'd probably have been more excited if they announced T2 HM than T3 single-boss raids.

You can't even pretend to race.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast