+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ultane Drops

Rift Chaser

Default Ultane Drops

Given that since i have been clearing GA on multiple toons for a little while and some people have cleared GA since it first released and they still don't see the drops they need and things go to rot, i would really like to see ultane drop both a trinket and a pair of legs while only dropping one upgrade piece. Both TDQ and IDH have one drop from all bosses and then the final boss drops either a trink+armor piece or like TDQ its weapon + necklace of some sort. I feel like this would be a more than welcome change as well as helping people get geared just a little faster to clear t2 content prior to t3 coming out in the next few months.

Rift Disciple

It has been a year and I have yet to get a leather dps pant drop off of Ultane.

I know your pain.
    Last edited by HeartLessDart; 03-24-2014 at 02:19 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by HeartLessDart View Post

I know your pain.
    You are far from the only person i know who is in this situation, and although i was fortunate in regards to pants, i have watched the same trinket drop on multiple toons in one week and nobody wanted it at all.

I don't see why they break the trend of the end boss in sliver raids during SL dropping two pieces of loot during GA since it is the only 10 man for t2 that there is.

I just hope cleric tank pants(or warrior tank pants for Raivee lulz) drop. It would suck to have to get the god awful vendor pants for toughness in T3.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

Quote Originally Posted by HeartLessDart View Post

I know your pain.
    I have both rogue relic versions, crit power and AP. Every single rogue we've had has 1 set and I believe we DE'd one as well. For us it has been the highest drop.

On the other hand we've only seen 2 maybe 3 trinkets and warrior dps legs elude us.

I think by now Ultane should be dropping 1 trinket and 1 pants.

Champion

Yeah it's strange that they went against the usual 2 drops, and it's been out long enough that a 'loot nerf' wouldn't be a big deal.

Bad luck does happen though. Don't be stingy with the FE stones. I know our main rogue tank just 3 or 4 weeks ago got a new tanking piece off one of the first 2 in GA.
    Last edited by MonkeysUncle; 03-24-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    Yeah it's strange that they went against the usual 2 drops, and it's been out long enough that a 'loot nerf' wouldn't be a big deal.

Bad luck does happen though. Don't be stingy with the FE stones. I know our main rogue tank just 3 or 4 weeks ago got a new tanking piece off one of the first 2 in GA.
    Tank gloves were my first mark bought piece, because I was tired of the gloves never dropping for me in GA.

I still don't have the GA gloves and haven't ever seen them drop on my rogue. Just last week, I saw a trinket off of Ultaine that I've never seen drop before despite clearing GA 2-3 times a week for months now.

*shrug* RNG, etc.
    Last edited by MoonfireSpam; 03-24-2014 at 03:55 PM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

First kill yesterday for our two raids, one raid has dropped a trinket and the other the plate tank legs

actually we have a very happy main tank
    - Rift - PaolOh - Guardian - Cleric
    Guild: New Order - Typhiria

Plane Touched

Meh, what's the big deal, the rogue dps Ultane pants at least are only a tiny upgrade over the epic FES legs, iirc it's the same for mages, haven't checked the other classes. The Salvarola rings on the other hand, are a much bigger issue due to hit for T3, after 30+ kills I still haven't seen the rogue dps ring drop in my group, and the other classes rings have been very rare for us as well, double r/b worthy necks every week for us... They should make him drop a guaranteed ring every week and make the necks a chance at a 2nd drop, in case people need dreaming stars still.

Quote Originally Posted by Fand View Post
    Meh, what's the big deal, the rogue dps Ultane pants at least are only a tiny upgrade over the epic FES legs, iirc it's the same for mages, haven't checked the other classes. The Salvarola rings on the other hand, are a much bigger issue due to hit for T3, after 30+ kills I still haven't seen the rogue dps ring drop in my group, and the other classes rings have been very rare for us as well, double r/b worthy necks every week for us... They should make him drop a guaranteed ring every week and make the necks a chance at a 2nd drop, in case people need dreaming stars still.
    You must not know who Dartless is if you don't understand why any upgrade of any size is a big deal to him.

Rift Disciple

Dartless we can share pants ok?
    Traltixx I used to do things. member of <rekt>

We run a rogue and a warrior tank in our GA team and the only item that dropped reltated to tanking was a cleric neck. Since ever.

Hey dart you can borrow my extra set of ultane legs . sucks that i havent been able to get the phys crit ones yet to complete the set

Formally dazer(thx gms for understanding)

Rift Chaser

Ultane is pretty much That One Boss(tm) that will not drop the loot you want until the day after you get something better in the next tier.

He also enjoys giving tanks multiple pairs of DPS pants while other guildies that actually play non-tank roles cry.

Also, why does he collect pants? They don't even fit.
    Last edited by ginc; 03-25-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    Garbageday - mediocre Cleric Tank / Raid Lead for -Vendetta- (Greybriar) - 4/4 Rhen of Fate, 4/5 Mount Sharax

GDAAAY NOOOOO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast