+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updated Website Parser?

Default Updated Website Parser?

Does anyone know of a useful, updated website log parser for Rift? We were originally using Hypatia but it hasn't been updated in months and does not parse T2 raids.

Note that I'm not looking for a parsing program. I already use ACT. I am looking for a website to upload logs to so that our whole guild can review the same information at any time.

Hypatia tracks T2 content. It's just the leaderboards that haven't been updated.

Our guild's IG last week (might not be public, but you get the idea)
    http://www.hypatialogviewer.com/dash...6&rid=75be9039
    Abhor@Greybriar

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by takadox View Post
    Does anyone know of a useful, updated website log parser for Rift? We were originally using Hypatia but it hasn't been updated in months and does not parse T2 raids.

Note that I'm not looking for a parsing program. I already use ACT. I am looking for a website to upload logs to so that our whole guild can review the same information at any time.
    Like the person before me said hypatia does track all T2 fights though eggtender comes up as a trash fight instead of a boss. Otherwise it gets everything.

I personally do Breakdowns each week for my guild to crunch the log information into a more digestable format and i use both hypatia and silverlogs to make those breakdowns. I feel silverlogs has less trouble reading the logs as sometimes hypatia thinks we wipe on fights where we kill the boss like our volan kill this week or sometimes it just combine a trash pack into a boss kill if we pull the trash too quickly. Hypatia still is great though for ease of access different information compared to silverlogs though.
    Salty 4/4 GA 3/3 IG 4/5 PBB

Rift Chaser

Hypatia needs some bug fixes / updates for T2 raids... right now Eggtenders and Abominus show up as trash pulls, Volan kills show as wipes, and Inyr'Kta pulls don't show up at all in reports.

Hypatia generally breaks if any mobs have apostrophes in their name, probably because they aren't sanitizing inputs properly. However, if you want to actually get Inyr'Kta logs to work, you can do a find/replace in your log file:
    Replace "Inyr'Kta" with "InyrKta" or something.

Then your Inyr pulls will show up as trash but at least they will work.
    Garbageday - mediocre Cleric Tank / Raid Lead for -Vendetta- (Greybriar) - 4/4 Rhen of Fate, 4/5 Mount Sharax

GDAAAY NOOOOO

Unless something changes significantly, Hypatia will not be getting any more updates. As to other options... I'm not aware of any other comparable encounter parsers.
    Avatar by Rotaken on deviantART.

+ Reply to Thread