+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unlocking Great Hunt Dailies?

Default Unlocking Great Hunt Dailies?

I am stuck on figuring out how to unlock the Great Hunt Dailies. My 'toon has done all of the Torvan quests available and is only presented the Hunting Heralds daily (Korvin Anders wants you to collect Empyrean Power Sources from Heralds in Hunt Rifts.).

My 'toon is level 56, but I don't think that is a problem?

My 'toon has done plenty of GH5 runs by joining in on the Faeblight channel events.

My 'toon has not completed all of the "regular hunt" rifts. I think I have done 10/18 of them. Does that matter?

Online research has been very vague with only "complete the Torvan quest line..."

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Fraxinus; 03-08-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Ascendant

I think you have to do all of the 'regular' hunt rifts for the achieve, then you get the first rank for hunt rifts and can continue with the GHR I ones for the next rank, then II and so on until V and if you want the major ones

Last edited by Faerugue; 03-08-2014 at 08:18 AM.

I had to do all the hunt rifts to be able to continue on to GH1's. You don't have to do the major hunts rifts though.

Ghostwheel@Vigil

This doesn't make any sense. She has done all of the "regular" hunts and has the achievement for it. The Great Hunt dailies are not offered though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraxinus View Post
    This doesn't make any sense. She has done all of the "regular" hunts and has the achievement for it. The Great Hunt dailies are not offered though.
    There is a different quest line at 60 that needs to be completed first too, before the dailies are offered.
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

Quote Originally Posted by irkiz View Post
    There is a different quest line at 60 that needs to be completed first too, before the dailies are offered.
    Thanks Irk! That is what I was hoping. Cool my heels until 60.

/cheers

+ Reply to Thread