+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Join Raid is missing

Soulwalker

Default Join Raid is missing

Hello,
    I have a level 52 Rouge and I wanted to join to a raid but as title says I don't have a Join Raid or whatever in my menu.
    Is there a problem with my client or there are some requirements to make it show up?
    My char stats :

Telaran

There is no lf raid tool, if you want to join a raid you will have to find a group yourself.

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

You'll have to gather the raid yourself and walk on over to its entrance.

There is no raid finding tool like dungeons.... Just to clear up some misunderstandings you may have, most instanced raid content is exclusive to level 60. There is level 50 raid content but it no longer the current content so people rarely run it. Instanced raid content at level 60 goes by tiers. Tier 1 starts at 420 hit, Tier 2 is 520 hit, and a Tier 3 is expected with in a few months. I am sure if you have questions people will be happy to answer them.

I suggest finding a guild that focuses on raid content when you hit 60 if that is what interests you.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

Soulwalker

I see, thanks for your replies.

You are perhaps getting confused with the button that would allow you to join public raids for events and rifts.

If you are ungrouped and in the vicinity of an event or rift that has another player nearby whose party status is public, a button will appear allowing you to group with them. If that person happens to be in a public raid you will find yourself grouped with up to 19 others.

Note that the raid would need to have a free spot to accommodate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    You are perhaps getting confused with the button that would allow you to join public raids for events and rifts.

If you are ungrouped and in the vicinity of an event or rift that has another player nearby whose party status is public, a button will appear allowing you to group with them. If that person happens to be in a public raid you will find yourself grouped with up to 19 others.

Note that the raid would need to have a free spot to accommodate you.
    What Z said.

HOWEVER, if you are looking for a LFG function, like was said it doesnt exist.

BUT, there is an addon out there that is pretty cool that is basically a consolidated LFM/LFG poster for large group things, everything from G-hunts (which you can start those quests once you get to SL) to raid rifts, to instanced raids, strongholds, etc.

Again Its not a raid finder, its just a raid posting tool but it is pretty useful to help with pugs getting those last spots for whatever it is.

This addon is from Curse client called RaidFinder. Just look under the rift stuff and you'll find it. Hope that helps if thats what you were looking for.
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 03-07-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread