1 or 2 tanks, depending on raid DPS and tank gears. Joloral comes to mind, maybe even 2 tank Hydriss depending on raid.
1 or 2 healers. Tank healer for Jorb, Joloral, and Hydriss. Would need 1 AoE healer on Isskal (prefer Warden for burst and mobile heals). A second tank healer for Joloral and Hydriss trash, maybe AoE healing for Hydriss
Standard affair of support and DPS, whatever the combination to maximise raid DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Temo View Post
For Isskal you don't need a tank, as long as you do the interupts properly. Not sure if you wanna try that in a pug though. :P
I had that once. It was a guild run and I was one of the 2 or 3 PuGged players (I'm guildless, it was someone else's guild). Forgot what I was running. I think Bard or dps, pretty sure I wasn't healing or tanking, but it was fun to experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabulja View Post
You are all using one tank... Can you specify the HP of your tanks, since we can't do the second boss with just one. I have 67k, and I can't tank the boss+2 adds alone, since I get smashed even with a puri and chloro on me. Maybe we are low on dps parse, but I would like your opinions. Thanks
I recently PuGged as a tank in a guild run (not a guild that I belonged to. Imagine the balls on them to PuG a tank ). I had 60k HP raid-buffed and single tanked it with a Chloro and Necro. Their DPS was pretty good too, so it was fine.

Still, Joloral is supposed to be 2-tanked. One will tank Joloral full time while the other kites the big adds around to have it eat the small ones. Joloral gains a damage buff for every small add that touches it, so 2-tanking it means that Joloral's damage will never increase.

These days, player DPS is so great that Joloral can be downed before his damage becomes unmanageable, turning Joloral into a soft enrage fight.