+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid help

Soulwalker

Default Raid help

If anyone needs an extra DPS for a raid of any kind please let me know. I have 520 hit but I have hardly any experience. Yes I paid from the shop with my gear because I am new to the game but I would like to tag along for any of the raids so I can learn. ign is Biggyvul, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by OAKLAND08 View Post
    If anyone needs an extra DPS for a raid of any kind please let me know. I have 520 hit but I have hardly any experience. Yes I paid from the shop with my gear because I am new to the game but I would like to tag along for any of the raids so I can learn. ign is Biggyvul, thanks!
    I would strongly suggest finding a guild to raid with, pugs usually arent newbie friendly.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...d-recruitment/

Also, you should probably leave your shard name ^^
    Last edited by Wetigos; 01-31-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Soulwalker

oh im on seastone shard

Telaran

Look up all the specs you need for raids on the class forums. Stand at a training dummy and practice them. Do experts to help learn your specs. Get in pug TDQ and IDH they are more likely to not ask for achievements. After that watch videos and read strats for FT and EE. Try to get in a pug run though that might be hard with no achievements. If you cant get in join a T1 raiding guild thats willing to let you in. Barring that you could just get a friend in game to link his achievement for you and say your character is his alt to sneak him in.
    Salty 4/4 GA 3/3 IG 4/5 PBB

+ Reply to Thread