+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Faeblight> Looking to raid

Plane Touched

Default <Faeblight> Looking to raid

Alrighty, so. I'm looking to raid on my new 60 Rogue, who can tank, DPS, and support. The reason I'm asking here is because I currently run a guild dedicated to helping the newer players learn the game (something I feel that this game does well-enough, but with the amount of trolling we're beginning to see in public channels it's becoming a turn-off for the newer players to ask questions), and I don't like the idea of putting the guild together only to ail on it when I gave these people a home.

I have not raided before in this game. However, I was an accomplished raid leader during Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Light King, as well as the first portion of Cataclysm. My guild made several server firsts (including server first Algalon, the Observer), so I am not new to the concept of raiding.

If anyone would be willing to help me out here, please send a mail to Aethyta at Faeblight, or contact me via in-game whispers. I am generally available at any time of the day (being a full-time student helps!). I am not looking to be carried, and instead want to contribute to gearing myself up as well as helping you progress, if possible.

Should probably wander over yonder for your guild searching needs --> http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...d-recruitment/
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Telaran

I'm confused.
    Are you looking for people to help you start raid progression on your guild or are you looking for a new guild to raid in?

I believe he wants to be included into a raid to learn T1 raids so he can transition his guild to raids.

To OP: there are a ton of PUG FT and EE raids going on that are at least 3/4 4/5. If your lucky you will get into the ones that can finish both raids. otherwise, you are going to have to personally contact GLs of local server guilds to see if they would allow you to come along if they have room. I doubt many are going to seek you out.
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread