Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Raid boxes dropping Abominus relics?

Ascendant

Default Raid boxes dropping Abominus relics?

Confirm/deny the rumors.

If true, I would like to thank the fantastic Rift QA team for another wonderful job.

Yeah, it's happened at least once afaik
    Nope.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

inb4raidersarelitist

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

I don't see what the big deal is. Maybe just say "Merry Christmas" and quit being a scrooge!

Ascendant

Would really like a Daglar response, because otherwise this is looking really idiotic.

T2 hasn't been out long enough to warrant handing out relics to people who haven't beaten the final boss. If you are ready to nerf Abominus some more, by all means do so. But don't hand out the loot for free. Make them earn it, even if it's a slightly easier version than now.

Please tell me this isn't true. Because i'll be really disapointed if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is. Maybe just say "Merry Christmas" and quit being a scrooge!
    notsureifserious.gif -.-
    Last edited by radiomaryja; 12-14-2013 at 07:20 PM.

AFAIK Krizzik doesn't drop a box (didn't for us and a few other guilds) so this random relic box that Crayons got has to be a bug. Volan and Abom boxes don't even drop relics.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    AFAIK Krizzik doesn't drop a box (didn't for us and a few other guilds) so this random relic box that Crayons got has to be a bug. Volan and Abom boxes don't even drop relics.
    I think that Boxes that are dropping any kind of loot from any other boss other than itself is stupid.

Either way, I disagree with this whole box thing. It makes the content obsolete much more quickly than it needs to be.

And these Dark Bells dropping BIS essences? Don't even get me started on that. I am heavily considering quitting the game if this pay-to-win persists any further.

I hope its a bug

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    The big deal is people shouldn't get things they haven't earned.

These boxes, lessers, and to a smaller extent the new necks are really rubbing it a bit raw.
    Nope.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ayona View Post
    I think that Boxes that are dropping any kind of loot from any other boss other than itself is stupid.

Either way, I disagree with this whole box thing. It makes the content obsolete much more quickly than it needs to be.

And these Dark Bells dropping BIS essences? Don't even get me started on that. I am heavily considering quitting the game if this pay-to-win persists any further.
    LOL addiction kills all IG bosses in 1 week yet 1 relic shield amounts to making content obsolete LOL come back with more intelligent comments

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    The big deal is people shouldn't get things they haven't earned.

These boxes, lessers, and to a smaller extent the new necks are really rubbing it a bit raw.
    so when the BIS lesser for ID was coming
    from the world event did you post the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ayona View Post

Please do, would save me the time of reading pointless forum posts

And where did u hear this? There has been a troll going around all the servers spamming that but I ask the guy he was referring to and he said no
    Last edited by Rgizil; 12-14-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by abort View Post
    so when the BIS lesser for ID was coming
    from the world event did you post the same thing
    I complained about those as well, then I went and farmed them with the knowledge I could get them if I put in enough time. These lessers I could farm 24 hours a day for the next 3 weeks and not get them. That is a problem.
    Nope.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast