Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Raid boxes dropping Abominus relics?

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    What have you ever done for this game or anyone that plays it?
    What have I done? Oh, I don't play RIFT. I just hang out on the forums and troll AdDICtion.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    What have I done? Oh, I don't play RIFT. I just hang out on the forums and troll AdDICtion.
    http://imgur.com/gFD5o?tags

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    continuing your complaints about how designers have content for a small portion of their players.
    A little off topic but this is something im starting to wonder about. Top players like yourself do not buy things from the rift store, you use in game currency. Lowbies are the ones paying the bills so 200 ppl can raid t2.

It really makes no sense for trion to cater to end game when the players dont buy anything and the instances take a lot of time to create.

They could increase loot to make their amazing raids more accessable, but we all know how that went. Seems they cant win either way and im wondering how long they can afford to cater to end game when its making no money for them.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #110
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Confirm/deny the rumors.
    Hey gang,

First, we understand where you're coming from. We get it, we're all gamers, and many of us are raiders. We've put in the reps, the deaths, the farming, the rotation practice, and we've put in the hours, not just in the past, but in our live game.

With that said, Raid Two Relics were intentionally left out of the Holiday Bonus loot boxes out of respect for the hard work and dedication that has gone into making these kills happen.

However, after double checking all of the Raid Two Relics I did notice that two upgraded versions of items made it into their respective class loot pools, but would have been rare. I have removed these two upgraded items from the loot pools and see no other offenders. If there are any other problems, PM one of us directly and we'll have a look.

Have a Fantastic Fae Yule, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Gnarly New Years.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwix View Post
    A little off topic but this is something im starting to wonder about. Top players like yourself do not buy things from the rift store, you use in game currency. Lowbies are the ones paying the bills so 200 ppl can raid t2.

It really makes no sense for trion to cater to end game when the players dont buy anything and the instances take a lot of time to create.

They could increase loot to make their amazing raids more accessable, but we all know how that went. Seems they cant win either way and im wondering how long they can afford to cater to end game when its making no money for them.
    I've spent enough credits to make it nearly to orange tier, on myself.

How is it that you come to think you know about our spending habits?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh York View Post
    Hey gang,

First, we understand where you're coming from. We get it, we're all gamers, and many of us are raiders. We've put in the reps, the deaths, the farming, the rotation practice, and we've put in the hours, not just in the past, but in our live game.

With that said, Raid Two Relics were intentionally left out of the Holiday Bonus loot boxes out of respect for the hard work and dedication that has gone into making these kills happen.

However, after double checking all of the Raid Two Relics I did notice that two upgraded versions of items made it into their respective class loot pools, but would have been rare. I have removed these two upgraded items from the loot pools and see no other offenders. If there are any other problems, PM one of us directly and we'll have a look.

Have a Fantastic Fae Yule, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Gnarly New Years.
    What happened to this, out of curiosity?

Gifts from raids …

During Fae Yule, raid bosses have a chance to drop an extra chest. Whoever opens it will receive loot (from the raid boss’s regular table) tailored specifically to their Calling!
    This is from Rift's information page about Fae Yule. Why are bosses dropping gear from other bosses? ie Eggtenders dropping Inyr'kta loot.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 12-16-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    Why are bosses dropping gear from other bosses? ie Eggtenders dropping Inyr'kta loot.
    Also curious if this was intended?

Intended as much as dodge on GA healing trinkets!!!!111

Rift Disciple

We been Josh York'd

I almost feel sorry for this guy but the entire games itemization is **** so I just can't get myself to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudily View Post
    We butchered your army too.

Yeah 'Murica!
    Uncle Ho & his VC did the same

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    What have you ever done for this game or anyone that plays it?

I can fill pages with what Addiction has done for this game.
    lololol can I see these pages please

I need a good laugh
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    nail on the head. see wildstar
    I've heard wildstar described as many things, good has never been one. I has a nickname already ****star!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast