Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing loot off of intrepid drowned halls bosses

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
    I see you like that quote...

It may be a non-issue come Wednesday, but the point is people got to farm it and those that ran it got screwed because of it. If you were in a pug or pissed off your RL you are not likely to see the loot. It's frustrating but it is only a T1. Wait until that happens in a t2 dungeon and see the crap storm that stirs up.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    *Cackling evil maniacal laughter*

... er, I mean...

Vote Mios '-')/
    I whole heartedly agree with this statement. RR could be the press secretary.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sinoat View Post
    I see you like that quote...

It may be a non-issue come Wednesday, but the point is people got to farm it and those that ran it got screwed because of it. If you were in a pug or pissed off your RL you are not likely to see the loot. It's frustrating but it is only a T1. Wait until that happens in a t2 dungeon and see the crap storm that stirs up.
    The raid leader also determines everything about the raid, so if you pissed off your raid leader they would just switch to master loot and ignore your rolls. It isn't relevant to this issue. Some people will be ****s and take things and others will distribute things fairly, such is life.
    Last edited by dalthium; 12-10-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhozDat View Post
    I whole heartedly agree with this statement. RR could be the press secretary.
    RR for president Mio for Secretary of Treasury.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by dalthium View Post
    The raid leader also determines everything about the raid, so if you pissed off your raid leader they would just switch to master loot and ignore your rolls. It isn't relevant to this issue. Some people will be ****s and take things and others will distribute things fairly, such is life.
    Always relevant. It's a lot easier to screw someone when no one else knows as apposed to in the middle of a raid with everyone else around. Just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    RR for president Mio for Secretary of Treasury.
    RR for president of press secretaries then.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2