+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Kaliban's damage has been bugged for weeks, please fix.

How that Hypatia is back up, I can has historical data. You can take a gander at individual actions using the log viewer. Grabbed from multiple guilds with cleric tanks:

Kaliban's damage has been bugged for weeks, please fix.-kaliban_hits.jpg

From this and a glance at other logs, it does look like the damage on Powerful Blow went up by around a third either with 2.5 or 2.5 HF #1 (11/7 or 11/8).

Soulwalker

My guild just entered T2, and we are trying this boss. Me (rogue), and a cleric tank just got 500 thougness. We got ~72k hp, 30% link from defiler, 1 chloro, 1 purifier. In a 32 sec fight i got avg 90k hits from Powerful Blow. 3 hit in that 32 sec. We can't even try the boss mechanics, becouse or longest try was 1:30 min i think, and always ends whit tank dead. And we got that 1 min + becouse we were lucky whit cd's. We are watching videos/guides about this boss and every 1 of them says its healable, but we cant even see the chance of that. This is our 2nd week of T2 but always ends this way. Last night we got 2 warr in the raid, if that matters.

Rift Master

You can try to play it very safe, as in, have 1 aoe healer, 1 tank healer and puri and ofc a defiler. We did this last week and it went without a problem. It is an over kill on healing, but it gives your tank the highest chance of surviving the big hits with puri shielding him and the other tank healer having him topped off all the time. Also have one tank healer use his break free on 1st silence and the other one on 2nd so the tank is getting heals during that phase.

Another thing to note is that failing gaze will most likely mean a wipe and also your dps will have push out a bit more dmg cuse of an extra healer.

Soulwalker

14 days that the problem has been reported, 14 days that the problem is known by the Rift team but still no patch in sight, still no information of the Rift team

Plane Touched

I know we just did this last night with 2 groups and had no issue the hardest hit i got hit with was 73k with 12k absorb but that was easily taken, I am a rogue tank with 3/4 tier peices so its not bad.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #66
    Rift Team

Looks like there was a fix that went in the 12/11 patch and missed the patch notes. Let me know if the damage is still over tuned and I'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzo View Post
    Looks like there was a fix that went in the 12/11 patch and missed the patch notes. Let me know if the damage is still over tuned and I'll take a look.
    Survey says...

Yeah, I'm seeing raw hit values from 38,439 to a max of 59,134 from last night in my log. Went through just fine with no defiler.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5