+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Inyartka resetting randomly in laser phase.

  1. #16
    Ascendant Vioarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weenz View Post
    The fissures spawn in the same locations every time.
    No, they don't. They always spawn at the points of the pentagon but there is a slight variance in their location which is noticeable when you use multiple knock ins rather than pull ins. Pro tip, if you use multiple knock ins make sure you assign them as adjacent fissures for a tighter grouping.

  2. #17
    Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    No, they don't. They always spawn at the points of the pentagon but there is a slight variance in their location which is noticeable when you use multiple knock ins rather than pull ins. Pro tip, if you use multiple knock ins make sure you assign them as adjacent fissures for a tighter grouping.
    They spawn at 5 set points of the HEXAGON , pentagons have 5 sides, but i guess since there is only 5 fissures someone of your intellect would get easily confused.
    Weenz - <Favouritism> Because everyone knows why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried?

  3. #18
    Ascendant Vioarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weenz View Post
    They spawn at 5 set points of the HEXAGON , pentagons have 5 sides, but i guess since there is only 5 fissures someone of your intellect would get easily confused.
    Pentagons have five points, Hexagons have six points. The shape in the center is a hexagon but the fissures only ever spawn at five of the points making their spawn pattern a pentagon. Past that, please elaborate on how I am wrong about their spawns rather than bringing up something irrelevant to the point that just makes you look more the fool. If you understood the fight half as well as I do then you might have killed it sooner than 27 days after us.

    You should know better than to correct me on the subject of raiding in this game.

  4. #19
    Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    Pentagons have five points, Hexagons have six points. The shape in the center is a hexagon but the fissures only ever spawn at five of the points making their spawn pattern a pentagon. Past that, please elaborate on how I am wrong about their spawns rather than bringing up something irrelevant to the point that just makes you look more the fool. If you understood the fight half as well as I do then you might have killed it sooner than 27 days after us.

    You should know better than to correct me on the subject of raiding in this game.
    Since you are linking streams, Please be a kind person and link me to the point in RR stream where you say stack on skull, you being the skull... and everyone survives the laser pass, except the skull. *Refer to point 3 later.

    And the fissures sure they spawn as 5 but they spawn at the same 5 locations of the hexagon pattern on the ground. (bottom, left bot, right bot, top left, top right)

    It took longer simply because 1) we dont raid as many days/hours, 2) people dont show up for raids when they are supposed to so we miss raids , 3) lasers were hard for some people*
    Weenz - <Favouritism> Because everyone knows why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried?

  5. #20
    Ascendant Vioarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weenz View Post
    Since you are linking streams, Please be a kind person and link me to the point in RR stream where you say stack on skull, you being the skull... and everyone survives the laser pass, except the skull. *Refer to point 3 later.

    And the fissures sure they spawn as 5 but they spawn at the same 5 locations of the hexagon pattern on the ground. (bottom, left bot, right bot, top left, top right)

    It took longer simply because 1) we dont raid as many days/hours, 2) people dont show up for raids when they are supposed to so we miss raids , 3) lasers were hard for some people*
    You already lost, save a little face for once.

  6. #21
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    You should know better than to correct me on the subject of raiding in this game.
    I dont know but i think a significantly important part of "raiding" especially "hardcore raiding" is pulling at least proper DPS. I have no clue how u managing to do 15k (i think its like 14-15k in the end but its not even in the top13 so i couldnt check it) as a dps warrior. Really. You have to explain this super-low dps if you want to keep up the illusion of a pro gamer.

    And not like i want to defend weenz coz hes a **** BUT
    He did perfect job on Inyr'Kta and took a huge part in making the kill happen thats a fact.
    Also much better player than you after watching this stream thats just an opinion...
    Last edited by Tyrannos; 11-12-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    Envy is now recruiting for 3.0 hardcore raiding
    http://envyrift.com/

  7. #22
    Ascendant MoonfireSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Painful View Post
    I dont know but i think a significantly important part of "raiding" especially "hardcore raiding" is pulling at least proper DPS. I have no clue how u managing to do 15k (i think its like 14-15k in the end but its not even in the top13 so i couldnt check it) as a dps warrior. Really. You have to explain this super-low dps if you want to keep up the illusion of a pro gamer.

    And not like i want to defend weenz coz hes a **** BUT
    He did perfect job on Inyr'Kta and took a huge part in making the kill happen thats a fact.
    Also much better player than you after watching this stream thats just an opinion...
    Utility roles tend to not put out as much dps as straight up dps folks.
    Last edited by Tyrannos; 11-12-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

  8. #23
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Utility roles tend to not put out as much dps as straight up dps folks.
    "utility roles"? im not that much into warrior specs but i dont think i can imagine any combination with that low dps input.
    And what "utilities" are u talking about? I think i know that fight but i dont think u need any kind of "utility spec" there.

    And he did like 30k spike at the first 15sec so im guessing he is playing a full dps spec hes dps is just droping hard when its not about standing still and derping anymore...
    Last edited by Painful; 11-12-2013 at 04:56 AM.
    Envy is now recruiting for 3.0 hardcore raiding
    http://envyrift.com/

  9. #24
    Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Utility roles tend to not put out as much dps as straight up dps folks.
    First time i heard paragon being called utility.
    Weenz - <Favouritism> Because everyone knows why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried?

  10. #25
    Ascendant Vioarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Painful View Post
    I dont know but i think a significantly important part of "raiding" especially "hardcore raiding" is pulling at least proper DPS. I have no clue how u managing to do 15k (i think its like 14-15k in the end but its not even in the top13 so i couldnt check it) as a dps warrior. Really. You have to explain this super-low dps if you want to keep up the illusion of a pro gamer.

    And not like i want to defend weenz coz hes a **** BUT
    He did perfect job on Inyr'Kta and took a huge part in making the kill happen thats a fact.
    Also much better player than you after watching this stream thats just an opinion...
    I never said I was a pro gamer but I do run a vastly superior guild.

    Simple meter is for simple raiders. I can scumbag DPS with the best of them if I wanted to but in the end I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about my parse numbers because I have already demonstrated a superior understanding of raiding and leadership which is obviously more valuable. I could parse second best in the world and you would still run your mouth about it because that's what insecure, inferior people do, they try to tear down their betters.

    You both change guilds so often you can't even keep your signatures up to date, meanwhile I have more region and world firsts with the same guild I've been senior leadership in since beta. Your kind come and go, you are a dime a dozen.

  11. #26
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I never said I was a pro gamer but I do run a vastly superior guild.

    Simple meter is for simple raiders. I can scumbag DPS with the best of them if I wanted to but in the end I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about my parse numbers because I have already demonstrated a superior understanding of raiding and leadership which is obviously more valuable. I could parse second best in the world and you would still run your mouth about it because that's what insecure, inferior people do, they try to tear down their betters.

    You both change guilds so often you can't even keep your signatures up to date, meanwhile I have more region and world firsts with the same guild I've been senior leadership in since beta. Your kind come and go, you are a dime a dozen.
    You are the first guy ive ever met who is actually pride of being carried by his guild
    And your dps is not bad. Your dps is ridiculously LOW. Its like on expert gear level. Without raid buffs. Without consumables. I would kick any pug from my pugraid with this low dps you have.
    Envy is now recruiting for 3.0 hardcore raiding
    http://envyrift.com/

  12. #27
    Ascendant Vioarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Painful View Post
    You are the first guy ive ever met who is actually pride of being carried by his guild
    And your dps is not bad. Your dps is ridiculously LOW. Its like on expert gear level. Without raid buffs. Without consumables. I would kick any pug from my pugraid with this low dps you have.
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried? Maybe you would kill bosses faster if you understood how to run a raid or guild and analyze parses better. Simple meter, simple raid leader.

  13. #28
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried? Maybe you would kill bosses faster if you understood how to run a raid or guild and analyze parses better. Simple meter, simple raid leader.
    Being the guild leader doesnt mean that he cant get carried. Being able to recruit good raiders and officers doesnt mean that u can actually play rift. You obviously have serious problems with the understanding of basic game mechanics with this kind of uber-low dps.
    Envy is now recruiting for 3.0 hardcore raiding
    http://envyrift.com/

  14. #29
    Ascendant Vioarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Painful View Post
    Being the guild leader doesnt mean that he cant get carried. Being able to recruit good raiders and officers doesnt mean that u can actually play rift. You obviously have serious problems with the understanding of basic game mechanics with this kind of uber-low dps.
    You obviously have no idea how to lead a guild or raid if you think all that is required is recruitment. You continue to brazenly flaunt your ignorance of what it takes to run a raid or guild effectively at our level of play. You make blanket assessments based on one dimension of an encounter which must be a nightmare for anyone in the unfortunate position of calling you a leader in any sense of the word.

  15. #30
    Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I never said I was a pro gamer but I do run a vastly superior guild.

    Simple meter is for simple raiders. I can scumbag DPS with the best of them if I wanted to but in the end I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about my parse numbers because I have already demonstrated a superior understanding of raiding and leadership which is obviously more valuable. I could parse second best in the world and you would still run your mouth about it because that's what insecure, inferior people do, they try to tear down their betters.

    You both change guilds so often you can't even keep your signatures up to date, meanwhile I have more region and world firsts with the same guild I've been senior leadership in since beta. Your kind come and go, you are a dime a dozen.
    Now doesnt this sound insecure? Having to justify your position in the guild.

    Besides, from the time i was playing rift, i was more succesful than you.
    Weenz - <Favouritism> Because everyone knows why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts