+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 410
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Making Tier 2 Raids More Accessible?

  1. #61
    Plane Touched Knulen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Well that didn't take long at all.

    Matriarch is still very difficult for guilds with Crucia on farm. If they're progressing on Matriarch, they're gonna have a bad time. Once that boss is down, the next two will be easy. Well, Regulos will take time but its easier than Matriarch.
    Im not saying that it is easy for everyone, but it is alot easier then it used to be, and the gear is alot better aswell. Practise, improve and kill, thats what progression is about. And if you dont like it, why are you raiding in the first place?

  2. #62
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knulen View Post
    Im not saying that it is easy for everyone, but it is alot easier then it used to be, and the gear is alot better aswell. Practise, improve and kill, thats what progression is about. And if you dont like it, why are you raiding in the first place?
    Yes it is a lot easier than it was for the Hardcore guilds progressing through it for the world first.

    Good. I don't want the original version because we all know, me included, that I and my guild can't handle that content. That's why <Addiction> got the world first for it and my guild didn't.

    Then after that the content gets nerfed so that others can do it. And a lot of us can't. So, the logical thing to do on Trion's part is nerf the content so that we can do it.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  3. #63
    Plane Touched Knulen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Yes it is a lot easier than it was for the Hardcore guilds progressing through it for the world first.

    Good. I don't want the original version because we all know, me included, that I and my guild can't handle that content. That's why <Addiction> got the world first for it and my guild didn't.

    Then after that the content gets nerfed so that others can do it. And a lot of us can't. So, the logical thing to do on Trion's part is nerf the content so that we can do it.
    It has been nerfed, both directly and indirectly (buffed expertgear, Venerated Torvan etc), and tons of guilds has cleared it, even casual guilds.

    Oh, and "the logical thing to do" is to progress. Like every other raiding guild out there.

  4. #64
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knulen View Post
    It has been nerfed, both directly and indirectly (buffed expertgear, Venerated Torvan etc), and tons of guilds has cleared it, even casual guilds.

    Oh, and "the logical thing to do" is to progress. Like every other raiding guild out there.
    Well obviously 'progressing' isn't working for <Guaranteed to Bleed> (OP's guild) and <Zombies> and all these other guilds that I'm not going to name. So, because we're probably going to get frustrated and leave. Because that is what happens.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  5. #65
    Plane Touched Knulen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Well obviously 'progressing' isn't working for <Guaranteed to Bleed> (OP's guild) and <Zombies> and all these other guilds that I'm not going to name. So, because we're probably going to get frustrated and leave. Because that is what happens.
    Then i guess raiding is not for you. Nothing wrong with that.

  6. #66
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knulen View Post
    Then i guess raiding is not for you. Nothing wrong with that.
    You say this, but you know that there are more of me than there are of you (although I have no idea who/what you are given you don't have progression or guild name or even in-game name in your sig, but nothing wrong with that at all)? Because there's more 4/4 2/5 guilds than there are 2/3 IG guilds? That there's more of us paying subs and buying things on the store than there are of you?

    So yes, I do think that Trion needs to give more for the casuals. When a new tier comes out, the ENTIRE lower tier gets nerfed. We need access because we're still the majority and if we leave Trion's gonna be hurting more than if they lost you.

    When ID came out, HK was nerfed so that any guild could get 10/11 (or maybe 9/11 because Grug was hard). T1 was nerfed when HK came out, etc. Why shouldn't we casuals be able to get 8/9? Why should we be stuck at 6/9?

    We put in just as much work as you, but we don't have the same skill. That's fine. So your domain gets to be IG and PBB. Let all of T1 be our domain.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  7. #67
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    841

    Default

    What makes you think you have enough dps for t2 bosses if you don't have enough for matriarch?

  8. #68
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    I don't care about T2. Its far away. But at least let us have all of T1.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  9. #69
    Ascendant Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,832

    Default

    Pretty sure Matriarch and Twins were both nerfed in the last month and Crucia and Regulos only nerfed ~2 months ago.

    Should they be getting nerfed every day until everyone can kill them?
    Nope.

  10. #70
    Plane Touched Knulen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    You say this, but you know that there are more of me than there are of you (although I have no idea who/what you are given you don't have progression or guild name or even in-game name in your sig, but nothing wrong with that at all)? Because there's more 4/4 2/5 guilds than there are 2/3 IG guilds? That there's more of us paying subs and buying things on the store than there are of you?
    Feel free to show me a source for those claims. There may be more of you (although i cant say that its very noticeable on the EU side atleast), but that does not mean that you put more money into the game. And if you want to play that card, raiders as a whole are a minority so why put in the effort to nerf it, focus on reskinning mounts to sell instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    So yes, I do think that Trion needs to give more for the casuals. When a new tier comes out, the ENTIRE lower tier gets nerfed. We need access because we're still the majority and if we leave Trion's gonna be hurting more than if they lost you.
    It has already been nerfed. And you do have access to the raids, otherwise you would not be wiping right? And "we need acess because we're the majority" is just downright stupid. You are entitled to raid if you meet the requirements, you are entitled to down bosses if you got the skill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    When ID came out, HK was nerfed so that any guild could get 10/11 (or maybe 9/11 because Grug was hard). T1 was nerfed when HK came out, etc. Why shouldn't we casuals be able to get 8/9? Why should we be stuck at 6/9?
    Once again; T1 has been nerfed. And there are plenty of casual guilds that has cleared T1, just because you are casual does not mean you are bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    We put in just as much work as you, but we don't have the same skill. That's fine. So your domain gets to be IG and PBB. Let all of T1 be our domain.
    I could not care less about what happens in T1, i just think it is sad that instead of trying to improve, the community (parts of it atleast) comes QQing for nerfs.

    Dont you think that every raider in sucessful guilds started out as scrubs aswell? I was god awful when i started playing Rift, but with a bit of patience and practise i got better, got into better guilds and started to clear content at a faster pace. It takes time, it takes practise, but if you want to be good at what you do its worth it. And the time is, IMO, more well spent then sitting on forums QQing about how unfair and hard everything is.

  11. #71
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    No, but a guild that has little issue on Crucia should be able to get the third boss of a five boss instance down.

    And the nerfs just kept her from receiving as much healing. But it wasn't THAT much of a nerf.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  12. #72
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knulen View Post
    Lots of elitisism
    Yeah I don't know. If you were in a casual guild you'd understand.

    But you're not. So, oh well. I'm done arguing with you.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  13. #73
    Plane Touched Knulen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Yeah I don't know. If you were in a casual guild you'd understand.

    But you're not. So, oh well. I'm done arguing with you.
    Nothing constructive to say? Just wave the elitist card and call it a day.

    And btw, i have been in several casual guilds since i started. Difference is that i went for improvement instead of asking for nerfs when my performance was not good enough.

  14. #74
    General of Telara Kriptini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Yeah I don't know. If you were in a casual guild you'd understand.

    But you're not. So, oh well. I'm done arguing with you.
    I'm not gonna let you pass off his post with "lots of elitism." You want the real truth? People have told you multiple times throughout this thread but you've refused to listen. Maybe you'll listen to a fellow casual.

    Your guild isn't stuck because it's casual. Your guild is stuck because your players are bad. Bad players don't get to beat the game. Help your baddies get good, then you can clear content. End of discussion.

  15. #75
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    I've done nothing but improve. That's why I'm 9/9 but my guild is only 6/9. I can't guarantee that my entire guild does that, but that's the way of casual guilds. We work, but while you all are at 100% we're at 90%.

    And yes I understand that Kriptini. But the bads are the majority and this needs to work in our favor because there's a lot of us.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts