+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: There is a duck at the top of these forums for a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Reaping View Post
    spread the word on thrax did u actually do this? and if u did who would ever believe a member from legit as u lot talk so much crap 24/7 ? i am not trying too defend our situation at all, we have been disciplined its over and done with..
    I'm not really sure what your question is, but if you're asking if we abused the Thrax respawn bug then the answer is "No".

If you're asking if we told people about the bug, the answer is we privately contacted Trinity to see if they had experienced the issue (in an attempt to pinpoint the trigger), but they hadn't. Several of our members also tried to communicate to Heresy that respawning and killing the boss again was a bad idea, but considering the leadership's stance of "never listen to Legit" I'm not surprised they were ignored.
    Spence <Legit>

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridyn View Post
    I'm not really sure what your question is, but if you're asking if we abused the Thrax respawn bug then the answer is "No".

If you're asking if we told people about the bug, the answer is we privately contacted Trinity to see if they had experienced the issue (in an attempt to pinpoint the trigger), but they hadn't. Several of our members also tried to communicate to Heresy that respawning and killing the boss again was a bad idea, but considering the leadership's stance of "never listen to Legit" I'm not surprised they were ignored.
    yea i take anything u lot say with a pinch of salt.
    Last edited by Reaping; 10-15-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    Pure Class

Harshmallows

Wow, I'm embarrassed that our top raiders in Rift sound like a bunch of children in the school yard.
    Last edited by wingedkitten; 10-15-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by wingedkitten View Post
    Wow, I'm embarrassed that our top raiders in Rift sound like a bunch of children in the school yard.
    I take offense to that, I'm quite mature...if you get to know me :3 (You may take that as a verbal invitation)

We'll bang, ok?

Plane Walker

I come home from a busy day to read this train wreck of a thread :P I am Happy!

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I can't tell if you seriously believe that Volan is our only world first
    Pardon, its your only World First when it comes to SL content.
    I should have been more specific, but hey, my mistake for assuming SL context.
    Doesn't really change my point that you're in a crabby mood since you've not gotten any world firsts since...what? Alsbeth?

but now I am certain that you do not understand sarcasm, in addition to cynicism.
    '
    Why do you keep confirming my original assertion?

"I am not angry, just being a cynic, clearly you don't understand it!"
    "Clearly you don't understand sarcasm either! I just make biting remarks because I can! Towards the same group of posters over and over again!"

You remind me of a 5 year old who gets caught scribbling on the wall, gets caught then says "I didn't scribble on the wall I wrote on the wall. Completely different things you peepee face."

Probably because you don't know how to use Google properly

At least then you could have made the suggestion that I was using terms I do not understand, when it was really just a case of being redundant.

Of course if you want to display the fact you do not know how to properly use a search engine then that is on you Vioarr.

Oh wait, you're just being cynical and sarcastic.
    Oh Vioarr you...

Of course if you're being serious though, let me help you in your attempt at wit by giving you an example!

"you obviously do not understand Paragon if you think the RB variant is that far behind the WL variant
    I stated that the Paragon RB variant was ahead of the Paragon WL variant. Please take the time to read before clicking reply with quote.
    Brilliant...
    Make an error...blame everyone else who goes based on that error.

For me to comment on the degree to which the WL variant is behind is to assert that it is behind.
    That was redundant.
    Oh wait, let me channel the incredible wit, cynicism and sarcasm that Vioarr possesses!

Dur...what the **** is behind to assert that it is behind mean?

The point was that it is not so far behind that it would cease to be considered a DPS spec rather than a utility spec.
    By Vioarr logic, Archon is a DPS spec.

Obviously intended to be the other way around yes, I dun derped, but that doesn't change much about the conversation.

Mm...the conversation doesn't change...such as your insulting the other users for pointing out your error.
    Well...that's just good ole Vioarr being cynical and sarcastic and not at all displaying anger or contempt!

@wingedkitten: When you're done slaying dragons for the week what else is there to do?
    Last edited by Katosu; 10-15-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Plane Walker

Kato, wanna hook up next week? I still got that bit you liek :3

"Love has teeth, they bite wounds do not heal ever. Neither words nor combinations of words can close these wounds of love. There is another way, a joke. If the wounds heal, the words die thereto. Take it from me. I built my life of words, and I know it is."

We'll bang, ok?

Ascendant

You just want to get into my pants.
    Btw, that topic in your sig would not happen to still exist would it?
    Last edited by Katosu; 10-15-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Plane Walker

Duh, what other? Do I look like I love women for their souls?

It was years ago. Doubtfully. But I guess you can paraphrase it as: "THIS IS WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST LEGIT; WHOLE GENERATIONS WILL SUFFER BEACUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE." Might aswell no?
    Last edited by Thag; 10-15-2013 at 10:44 AM.

We'll bang, ok?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Your guild was warned, twice. First was a day before you attempt it, by me personally to Weenz, telling him that it is a bannable offence. Second was by someone watching you on stream just before you turn it off at Thrax.

I wonder, why is Heresy so butthurt about Legit? why are you guys mad at us in the first place?

Here is a funny little incident that happened to one of our members (Spence) couple days ago, quite amusing it was a random expert run, and he got into a group with 4 Heresy members:

http://i.imgur.com/bh1yPlV.jpg

My fav part was:
    [Fanatica@Gelidra]: Thx for taking our bait btw

I was not aware people can be punished for pretending to exploit haha
    Uh, doesn't make that guy any special, I think so about all your members for the whole ~2 years I know you and saw your career of most likely not clearing a single tier without any exploit. Also add the destroying the community gms are trying to build and you guys are lovable <3. (Successfully)

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    @wingedkitten: When you're done slaying dragons for the week what else is there to do?
    Kill them when the respawn ofcourse.
    Weenz - <Favouritism> Because everyone knows why.
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried?

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    Pardon, its your only World First when it comes to SL content.
    I should have been more specific, but hey, my mistake for assuming SL context.
    Doesn't really change my point that you're in a crabby mood since you've not gotten any world firsts since...what? Alsbeth?
    I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, please elaborate. Why do you believe our other world first kills are not legitimate?

'
    Why do you keep confirming my original assertion?

"I am not angry, just being a cynic, clearly you don't understand it!"
    "Clearly you don't understand sarcasm either! I just make biting remarks because I can! Towards the same group of posters over and over again!"

You remind me of a 5 year old who gets caught scribbling on the wall, gets caught then says "I didn't scribble on the wall I wrote on the wall. Completely different things you peepee face."
    It appears I've touched a nerve. By definition I was being a cynic in my initial post, an objective assertion of fact. Your subjective opinion is of no consequence to that fact. Beyond that I made no claims of being sarcastic, you claimed that you were being sarcastic in saying that I sounded unhappy. I fail to see the sarcasm. Had I said something very cheery then perhaps you stating that I sounded unhappy could be considered sarcastic. As a result I accused you of not knowing what sarcasm is and I stand by that assessment.

Your analogy is hypocritical. You imply that you maintain a superior maturity level while insulting me in a very childish way. I guess you were just being sarcastic while listening to Alanis Morissette's song Ironic and characterizing other forum users with absolutes.

Probably because you don't know how to use Google properly

At least then you could have made the suggestion that I was using terms I do not understand, when it was really just a case of being redundant.

Of course if you want to display the fact you do not know how to properly use a search engine then that is on you Vioarr.

Oh wait, you're just being cynical and sarcastic.
    Oh Vioarr you...

Of course if you're being serious though, let me help you in your attempt at wit by giving you an example!
    Am I the only one that sees humor in me being told that I do not know how to properly use google by someone linking me a google search that is identical to the one that I linked?

You obviously missed the point of my lmgtfy because I was pointing out the redundancy of your use of "positive confirmation" in that post.

Brilliant...
    Make an error...blame everyone else who goes based on that error.
    I was obviously unaware that I had made an error and if you bothered to read on you would see that I admitted to and corrected my mistake once realized. You do not realize your mistakes and that is why this is humorous.

That was redundant.
    Oh wait, let me channel the incredible wit, cynicism and sarcasm that Vioarr possesses!

Dur...what the **** is behind to assert that it is behind mean?
    How is it redundant to point out to someone that stating something is behind something else to a degree is to state that it is generally behind said first something. Beyond that the reply was obviously the result of me misspeaking without realizing it which, as I noted, I later corrected.

If only your intention by linking me a youtube video about pills that reduce IQ was to be ironic.

By Vioarr logic, Archon is a DPS spec.
    You fail to grasp the context. Someone implying that the DPS difference between a 61 point DPS soul with a sub spec in utility is much lower than the same 61 point DPS soul with an optimal sub spec is the context you are ignoring. I was highlighting how it was disingenuous to label 61 Paragon with WL sub spec as utility when their primary defining characteristic is DPS. To correct your analogy, by my logic a 61 pyro with an archon sub spec would still be considered a DPS spec.

Unfortunately you simply are not qualified to engage me in forum PvP.

Plane Walker

Not that I mean any offense, but Vioarr are you Tim Buckley by any chance?

We'll bang, ok?

Ascendant

Spoiler!

@Weenz: Hey I said for the week. As in, you got nothing to do til next week. =(

You're no fun Weenz.

@thag: That would be one hell of a magic act.
    Last edited by Katosu; 10-15-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Doesnt matter which guild do exploits or not, only matters who you knows from duck family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast