+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 88
Like Tree27Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Infernal Dawn Laethys Chronicle Complete

  1. #31
    General of Telara Kriptini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I actually thought you quit the game a month or so ago

    Then I see you come back and post this piece of work, oh Silentstorm <3
    Not sure why you had to jump on his video thread with those negative comments, regardless of the content of the video. It's not very nice. =/

  2. #32
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Seatin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    Not sure why you had to jump on his video thread with those negative comments, regardless of the content of the video. It's not very nice. =/
    This is exactly why~
    http://www.diabloglical.com/2013/07/...-storm-gaming/
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

  3. #33
    General of Telara Kriptini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Looks to me like you're drama-mongering something not even relevant to the Rift forums. I read bits and pieces from it, and it actually seems like you're trying to straight-up lynch the guy by saying things like "link this post to anything he posts in the forums." It also looks like you're trying to impose your personal vandetta onto other people by asking people to mail letters to this guy? Nothing about that seems very healthy for yourself or for this community IMO.
    Last edited by Kriptini; 09-18-2013 at 12:28 PM.

  4. #34
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Seatin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    I read bits and pieces from it.
    Unless you read the full context, everything else you said is pretty invalid.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

  5. #35
    General of Telara Kriptini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Unless you read the full context, everything else you said is pretty invalid.
    How does reading the full context change the fact that you're perpetuating an unhealthy personal vendetta on a public gaming forum?
    Last edited by Kriptini; 09-18-2013 at 12:32 PM.

  6. #36
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Seatin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    How does reading the full context change the fact that you're perpetuating an unhealthy personal vendetta on a public gaming forum?
    Anybod that publicly accuses me of racism and then deletes all my replies and comments to the matter, I will happily continue shoot down.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

  7. #37
    Rift Chaser Silentstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Like I said he's a Eternal Hater. If you look at what started it. He basically deleted my post off of google without a reason beyond he didn't like me. Granted I never even met this lame before in my life. He didn't even have class enough to tell me beforehand. Which is why I said he is just a no life hater.

    His response to asking why he did that. Was a whole paragraph of disrespect and borderline get you beat up comments. This is someone I NEVER MET before mind you. And that was his first words to me. So you get now why I said what I did. And why he pissed so many people off. It was more so he never met me before. And did what he did. People don't like jerks so I guess he is mad he was exposed for what he is.

    As you can see here I didn't start with him. Yet here he is again no life hatin. You just can't make dudes grow up no matter what you do. His comments pissed off not only me but a whole bunch of other people. But he can't seem to grow up and move on. I think Trion going to have to ban him if he going to continue to act like this.

    Only reason reddit didn't ban his account for improper conduct. Is because I said nah to it. But maybe I should of let them. He might learn to grow up then.
    Last edited by Silentstorm; 09-18-2013 at 01:50 PM.

  8. #38
    General of Telara Kriptini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Well responding like that isn't going to help either. Just play Rift and ignore people you can't get along with.

  9. #39
    Rift Chaser Silentstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    382

    Default

    I do ignore him as you can see. Doesn't stop him from constantly proving my original statements true. Dudes with no class will always act like it they can't help it.

  10. #40
    General of Telara Kriptini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentstorm View Post
    I do ignore him as you can see. Doesn't stop him from constantly proving my original statements true. Dudes with no class will always act like it they can't help it.
    I meant:

    http://forums.riftgame.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

    But whatever works for you works for you.

  11. #41
    Rift Chaser Silentstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Ehh it's his social suicide lol.

    Back to the topic now that I've done HM's for this chronicle. I think they should hard mode all of them. But up the rewards, and maybe offer introductory raid loot. Maybe gear that you need to piece together over time. Say like you get a blue print. And get the parts as rare drops until you have one piece. Maybe do that for a intro raid weapon etc. That way anyone who gets it had to work for it. Doing all the hard modes etc. And have achievements for doing it alone as well.

    Say something like "alone in the darkness" As a achievement that be cool.
    Last edited by Silentstorm; 09-18-2013 at 01:45 PM.

  12. #42
    RIFT Guide Writer TheGrinnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentstorm View Post
    Seatin never fails to show up and hate lol. Thus my tag of him calling him the Eternal Rift hater. It's quite funny how mad he is. Must be excellent to know you're a non factor. No matter how much you come through and hate on me. Notice everyone I didn't start with him. I never do yet here he is like some kind of stalker. And why are you watching a video of someone you hate? I don't hang out on any ones page I don't like wtf?

    Thus my original point on who acts mature. Not like I follow his posts around like a 10 year flaming him. Real men don't act like that. But like I said it's comical how much he does it. Must have a man crush or something. I'm married man give it up I don't swing that way lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentstorm View Post
    Like I said he's a Eternal Hater. If you look at what started it. He basically deleted my post off of google without a reason beyond he didn't like me. Granted I never even met this lame before in my life. He didn't even have class enough to tell me beforehand. Which is why I said he is just a no life hater.

    His response to asking why he did that. Was a whole paragraph of disrespect and borderline get you beat up comments. This is someone I NEVER MET before mind you. And that was his first words to me. So you get now why I said what I did. And why he pissed so many people off. It was more so he never met me before. And did what he did. People don't like jerks so I guess he is mad he was exposed for what he is.

    As you can see here I didn't start with him. Yet here he is again no life hatin. You just can't make dudes grow up no matter what you do. His comments pissed off not only me but a whole bunch of other people. But he can't seem to grow up and move on. I think Trion going to have to ban him if he going to continue to act like this.

    Only reason reddit didn't ban his account for improper conduct. Is because I said nah to it. But maybe I should of let them. He might learn to grow up then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentstorm View Post
    I do ignore him as you can see. Doesn't stop him from constantly proving my original statements true. Dudes with no class will always act like it they can't help it.
    I don't think "ignore" means what you think it means.

  13. #43
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    280

    Default

    I was able to consistently kill them within five seconds of activation.
    That's nice? They have IIRC 205k hp when spawning on normal mode. Usually when they activate, and by burning my long duration damage enhancing cooldowns, I have them at 80% because of the huge amount of healing they get while activating. This leaves them alive for a long, long time, and if I kill them at all, I've got 30 seconds of 7-9 stacks of debuff on me, and Maklamos' gimpiest attack is hitting in the 4-5k range. They spam the living hell out of that debuff, so interrupting it is pointless. You'd need 10 interrupts to keep up with them.

  14. #44
    Rift Chaser Silentstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Not really the fact I ignore him. Is why he rages after me everywhere lol. I just responded here that's all. This isn't the only place he does it. But it's whatever Rift too much fun right now. I just wish we have more chronicles on hard modes. The challenge of it makes it worth it. Even if the reward from the challenge sucks.

  15. #45
    RIFT Guide Writer TheGrinnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,817

    Default

    Well that's what hard modes need to be for. The challenge not the rewards. If they make the rewards too good then it obsoletes dungeon/raid content and people get bored doing it over and over anyway. I want more of it as well, same reasons I want master mode dungeons to return.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 09-18-2013 at 02:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts