+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Planebreaker Bastion Achievements on Rifthead!

Default Planebreaker Bastion Achievements on Rifthead!

http://www.rifthead.com/achievements...category/Raids

1hr for rapid assault! =>.>=
    5 bosses.

EDIT: planebreakER
    Last edited by TehFrank; 08-10-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: I accidentally two letters

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TehFrank View Post
    http://www.rifthead.com/achievements...category/Raids

1hr for rapid assault! =>.>=
    5 bosses.

EDIT: planebreakER
    Eggtenders? umm yea. Don't think so. Not to mention that this raid was supposed to be larger. 5 Bosses is not larger.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 08-11-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Eggtenders? umm yea. Don't think so. Not to mention that this raid was supposed to be larger. 5 Bosses is not larger.
    If you were hoping for another HK-scale raid...

... keep dreaming.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    If you were hoping for another HK-scale raid...

... keep dreaming.
    Thats what they implied we were getting. Something bigger than the usual 5/4 boss raid we've been getting, that doesn't mean 11 bosses but there is alot of numbers between 5 and 11. Pretty sure this is an incomplete listing at best. Its not on the PTS even.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 08-12-2013 at 06:44 AM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

It is likely also 1/2 of the two raids. I guess the other bosses are soon(tm)

Thats what they implied we were getting. Something bigger than the usual 5/4 boss raid we've been getting, that doesn't mean 11 bosses but there is alot of numbers between 5 and 11. Pretty sure this is an incomplete listing at best. Its not on the PTS even.
    They said a while ago that we would be getting 2 separate raids of varying difficulty. I don't think they ever specified the amount of bosses, though.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

I'm sorry if you got any implication that we were doing another HK -- that isn't something we are currently looking at.

This raid tier will contain 2 separate instances with their own bosses of varying difficulty. Having two lockouts allows some flexibility in how players engage in the content.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I'm sorry if you got any implication that we were doing another HK -- that isn't something we are currently looking at.

This raid tier will contain 2 separate instances with their own bosses of varying difficulty. Having two lockouts allows some flexibility in how players engage in the content.

~Daglar
    So does "Planebreaker Bastion" only having 5 bosses (I assume this is the plane of Earth raid), will the other raid have 5 also?
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

~Daglar
    So does that mean we will get them released at the same time or like FT and EE one in 2.5?

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadili View Post
    So does that mean we will get them released at the same time or like FT and EE one in 2.5?
    They are being tested at the same time so I assume they'll be released together.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    They are being tested at the same time so I assume they'll be released together.
    I also think so as they stated we would get 2 raid in 2.4.
    Or am I mixing it up with chronicle ?

Dead Simon has mentioned on the livestreams that there are two 20-man raids coming in 2.4. So yes, they're being released at the same time.
    Last edited by Muspel; 08-12-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fayeran View Post
    I also think so as they stated we would get 2 raid in 2.4.
    Or am I mixing it up with chronicle ?
    We get two new chronicles TOO?

They're both 4-5 bosses each, and are being released at the same time.

What we know about them, is that they tell a SINGLE story together.

The first one is related to the Infinity Gate (events taking place after Dendrome stuff and cutting Telaran-based Architects, Awakened, and Fae mostly out of the picture). IMO it will be very Air based, but maybe other elements. Maybe Crucia, in some form, makes an appearance, who knows? Might have Life stuff, as I think Volan is actually a (turned down in size) boss!

It then leads to the second one, timeline-wise, which is after we enter the Infinity Gate. It takes place in a contained exploration of the Plane of Earth, likely pursuing the reformed Architect Queen before she returns to roflstomp us with reinforcements(?). IMO it will be heavily if not totally Earth based, so get those cores ready!
    *Guess this is the Planebreaker Bastion raid? Dunno.

I may be wrong on any of these details.

Daglar, I hope you don't abandon the concept of a HK-sized raid in itself. Maybe with separate wing lockouts? Either a 3rd tier to SL, or a 2nd tier to 3.0? Just saying it would be neat , especially as Plane of WATER comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    We get two new chronicles TOO?
    Two raids, two chronicles, and a dungeon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast