Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sikph
  • 1 Post By Sikph

Thread: World Boss Ahkane the Eternal

Default World Boss Ahkane the Eternal

Ahkane Gone Wild

So this wraps up the three world bosses. Ahkane the Eternal is in my opinion the easiest of the three. He has three stages he switches in between. But they are so easily avoided tanked and dps through. You don't need a guide for it to be honest. But I will point a few things out for ease.

Any circle on the ground you see move. If you have a circle debuff around you. Avoid hitting anyone else with it. Because that can lead to multiple people dying. He has a stage he absorbs all damage. And the shield must be dps'd down. Another phase he flings out damaging energy. And causes a very apparent ground aoe spell that can one shot. Be careful as you will see in this video. The range is larger then it looks on the ground aoe.

In all Ahkane is raid 101 very simple. Killing him for the Lady Nessie quest also awards a Dendrome raiders chest. And 450 Infinity stones gotta love those. Remember this is kinda for beginners in raiding. Don't take these encounters as try hard rageathons lol..Just enjoy it collect your chest and be happy

Not entirely correct, but yes, he is the easiest. He was super hard during testing, but they kept smacking him with nerf bats until he was killable.

One thing I always see people sheep at is the yellow/blue aoe's on the floor. I'm going to put this in big letters so it's noticed, because I only ever see 2 or 3 people out of the dozens there get this right:

The BLUE AoE is safe.

The YELLOW AoE is bad.

As long as you stay in the blue parts of the AoE, you will be perfectly fine. So when you run out of the blue and through the yellow AoE, THAT is when you are taking damage and stressing out the healers.

Get it right. Stand still. Don't run through yellow.

Silly sheep.
    Last edited by Sikph; 07-20-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Cleric 4/4 Hardmodes 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 4/4 GA
    Twitch Stream

Ok, so I just watched the video after replying to the thread, but had to stop half way through.

- You fell for the running out the blue thing.

- You got two shot by the void aoe that you were standing on the edge of, not one shot.

- You stopped dps during the shield phase where you're supposed to burn down the shield.

As I stopped watching the video half way, I'm just going to assume you didn't DPS the portal in that phase either.

Sure, you avoided the red aoe's on players, but that's the most obvious mechanic in the entire fight.

I'm sorry to put this to you so bluntly, but when you started talking in the video about peoples ignorance, I just face palmed. The irony was too great and you gotta hear the truth. I love and respect the influx of community coverage of the game, but please... pleeeeeease, get your facts straight.

GJ on the kill though.

Twitch Stream

[QUOTE=Sikph;4395878]Ok, so I just watched the video after replying to the thread, but had to stop half way through.

- You got two shot by the void aoe that you were standing on the edge of, not one shot.

- You stopped dps during the shield phase where you're supposed to burn down the shield.

As I stopped watching the video half way, I'm just going to assume you didn't DPS the portal in that phase either.

Sure, you avoided the red aoe's on players, but that's the most obvious mechanic in the entire fight.

I'm sorry to put this to you so bluntly, but when you started talking in the video about peoples ignorance, I just face palmed. The irony was too great and you gotta hear the truth. I love and respect the influx of community coverage of the game, but please... pleeeeeease, get your facts straight.

I usually go into things fresh. So if I miss something its because I didn't know. Because I'm not researching the event on purpose. The video is more authentic and real that way. So if I mess up someone else might see what not to do. Or notice what to do that I didn't. Which is kinda the reason you do it blind in the first place.

You're kinda nick picking either way it was a fast death. When you're recording live and livestreaming it happens. Again keeping it real I could of cut it out. But I rather someone see it and not do it when they are playing.

I stopped because I was looking to see what else was going on. And as you can see I was looking around the room. I said as much in the video as well. You see me looking around a lot. Remember I'm there more to record the event as well as be in it.

The Irony is because you were so quick to judge. You missed in the video where I said karma comes for you and I died. You did exactly what I said not to do in these videos. Stop taking things so serious. It's not meant to be serious you can see I'm not taking it serious. And joking around looking at different things. Relax way too much uptightness going on around here lol.

Yeah you're right. It's getting to me. It's infectious.

Twitch Stream

It's all good lol, life is annoying enough. I don't see why guys are so mad on here it's not worth it. Better things to do then be mad.

Closed Thread