+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA First Salvarola

Default NA First Salvarola

Man this fight was fun!

T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Default ..

Grats all!

/10 char
    <Crayons> 3/3 IG 3/5 PB
    4/4 GA
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE
    Check out our full progress here: www.TopofRift.com

Wow grats guys, but I didn't read any Salvarola fix in the patch notes..... oh yeah that's right .....sincere congrats regardless. Isan't interrupting fun?
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Plane Walker

I thought ahov said it was bugged for NA? Damn he screwed you guys once again....haha

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

Quote Originally Posted by wigglywoo View Post
    I thought ahov said it was bugged for NA? Damn he screwed you guys once again....haha
    That is why I asked you in my stream if this was "another Ahov confirmed bug"..... You saw me prove him wrong live and in person! Lucky Wiggles!
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by wigglywoo View Post
    There's a lot I'd like to say right now, particularly how Special Olympics stopped progression on Crucia because the high dmg was considered a "bug" by them.

Salvarola is bugged, and the interrupts are not reliable. When 3 different people attempt it and the heal debuff still goes out, GG. Fortunately on our kill it didn't happen too much. I know what is a bug, unlike others.

[Edit]
    Last edited by Thorne25; 06-17-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Grats guys, it's definitely a deserving kill.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Grats all
    --BC

Champion of Telara

We killed this boss with the debuff going out even with interrupts happening. Sometimes the interrupts went off, sometimes they didn't. Either way, we killed the boss with stacks of the debuff applying and falling off as the interrupts were getting off or not at all.

All NA guilds who cared enough about the encounter tried progressing on it with the bug in place.

Also, if EU is able to get off interrupts 100% of the time from any person in the raid doing it, then yes, EU has a different version of this encounter than NA.
    Last edited by Ayona; 06-17-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayona View Post
    Also, if EU is able to get off interrupts 100% of the time from any person in the raid doing it, then yes, EU has a different version of this encounter than NA.
    No. Its called F2P Lag.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Rift Chaser

Listen: the boss IS bugged. There are more bugs than just the interrupts. Whether or not the interrupts are bugged is moot because he can be killed regardless.

Shadowlander

Interupting truly is hard with latest Abilitylags and Serverdelay (+ personal latency ;))
    Gratulations on the kill!

(On our own interest: Salvarola )

#teamLarry2k13

For me, one THE best bosses so far!
    Last edited by Diezer; 06-17-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    4/4 HMIGP - 3/9 MoM

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    You on the other hand insisting that NA has different version than EU, which is a whole different story.
    Whether we have a different version is irrelevant. Remember the speculation as to why NA had more crucia bugs than EU? A lot of it was server-lag based (at least that was some of the speculation) and had nothing to do with the actual patch data.

And I know you're a good player Byona, but I really don't want to see you make a claim that NA had a 25% bug-rate like EU did.
    Last edited by Ahov; 06-17-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ayona View Post
    We killed this boss with the debuff going out even with interrupts happening. Sometimes the interrupts went off, sometimes they didn't. Either way, we killed the boss with stacks of the debuff applying and falling off as the interrupts were getting off or not at all.

All NA guilds who cared enough about the encounter tried progressing on it with the bug in place.

So you are still insisting that EU has a different version of Salvarola, i would love to have seen a public stream or even a kill video to demonstrate this bug in action to prove me wrong. Congratulations on the kill anyway and i wish you luck on Ultane ( Good Luck interrupting on Ultane, oh wait wrong boss) .

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

Champion of Telara

While we're on the topic of bugs, the boss occasionally forms a V with his beams instead of a line like he's supposed to. Please fix, Havlon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast