+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87
Like Tree40Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: To whomever designed Salvarola

  1. #31
    Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kansas, USA
    Posts
    3,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon55 View Post
    This is not your first post that came across as dismissive and snarky. If it were, I wouldn't be pointing this out.

    Is that really the tone you want to take in a forum where people are deciding whether to give you their money?
    He's being upfront and honest about it. It's much better this way rather having him make PR give him stuff to post that sugarcoats it all up.
    --BC

  2. #32
    Champion Sheridyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    496

    Default

    With all this confusion about hotfix 2, I'm surprised that no one has taken half an hour just to go check.
    Spence <Legit>

  3. #33
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheridyn View Post
    With all this confusion about hotfix 2, I'm surprised that no one has taken half an hour just to go check.
    everyone was under the assumption that both eu and na did not receive the patch until just a few hours ago. Need to wait for more to get on in order to check.

  4. #34
    RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon55 View Post
    This is not your first post that came across as dismissive and snarky. If it were, I wouldn't be pointing this out.

    Is that really the tone you want to take in a forum where people are deciding whether to give you their money?
    I certainly hope it is. The world needs people who are willing to say what they mean clearly.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

  5. #35
    Ascendant Ajax1114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I might have to start doing what I used to have to do with internal feedback mails. I used to attach pictures of fluffy bunnies and kittens so people wouldn't get offended.

    ~Daglar
    To whomever designed Salvarola-work-cat.jpg

    To whomever designed Salvarola-work-bunny.jpg

  6. #36
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwnaGeJuiCe View Post
    everyone was under the assumption that both eu and na did not receive the patch until just a few hours ago. Need to wait for more to get on in order to check.
    Since we were almost in the same boat we constantly tried to get feedback regarding Hotfix #2 and i got confirmation on friday morning that Hotfix #2 had been deployed from Elrar. If you were progressing to Phase 3 you would of found out the hard way like we did twice but i guess you did not get that far or you could not be bothered to check.

    Good Luck US!

    "So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese


    Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

  7. #37
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,120

    Default

    Just a confirmation: NA shards are still bugged. The interrupts are unreliable.

    There's a few other bugs to note as well. The first one is the "troll" beam where he doesn't have a cast bar for Soul Incineration and the beam only exists on one side. Another, more disturbing bug, is where the adds from 75%-50% just run downstairs, eliminating the heavy dps check.
    Last edited by Ahov; 06-16-2013 at 12:53 PM.

  8. #38
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Kitasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon55 View Post
    This is not your first post that came across as dismissive and snarky. If it were, I wouldn't be pointing this out.

    Is that really the tone you want to take in a forum where people are deciding whether to give you their money?
    I think he should be alot more rude in his posts the way people treat him. He simply tells it how it is and people just tell him he is a *** and a jerk and lazy and lies. Your a bunch of spoiled brats.

  9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #39
    Rift Team Halvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the office making rifts
    Posts
    72

    Cool

    Thanks for the feedback guys!

    I ended up spending quite a bit of time fine tuning that encounter so I'm glad that all the work was worth it to give you guys something to enjoy!

    I have some feedback on a couple of bugs that are still going on with the encounter and I saw that NA is still possibly having some issues with the interrupt and I'll be checking on those in the morning.
    Last edited by Halvon; 06-16-2013 at 06:48 PM.

  10. #40
    Plane Touched Arasaadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    About the only thing I'd change in GA at this point in time is either the colour of the ground, or the colour of the "things to get out of". Red on red is particularly unfriendly/downright silly to colour blind raiders. It needs more contrast please.

  11. #41
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halvon View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

    I ended up spending quite a bit of time fine tuning that encounter so I'm glad that all the work was worth it to give you guys something to enjoy!

    I have some feedback on a couple of bugs that are still going on with the encounter and I saw that NA is still possibly having some issues with the interrupt and I'll be checking on those in the morning.
    I really think you deserve an extra pat on the back for this encounter Halvon, the time you spent on it shows and hopefully this is an indication of what is coming in the new 20 man raids in 2.4.

    After seeing the livestream on Friday and hearing about how you gifted Daglar that bottle of Jack (iirc), I feel like he should be reciprocating the gesture now.

    Everyone that I've talked to who has seen this fight can't stop talking about how amazing it is.

  12. #42
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipsfan View Post
    I really think you deserve an extra pat on the back for this encounter Halvon, the time you spent on it shows and hopefully this is an indication of what is coming in the new 20 man raids in 2.4.

    After seeing the livestream on Friday and hearing about how you gifted Daglar that bottle of Jack (iirc), I feel like he should be reciprocating the gesture now.

    Everyone that I've talked to who has seen this fight can't stop talking about how amazing it is.
    Seconded, great tuning ! Great job for all GA ! Thanks
    Eldorine - Mage - tier 1 cleared [GA: 4/4 Wolrd first][IG 3/3 World 2nd][PB 4/5]

  13. #43
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    231

    Default

    We're heading in to GA for the first time tonight, really looking forward to seeing it from a casual raiding guild perspective. Sounds like we're in for some fun - even if we don't make it very far. It's far more rewarding to kill things that more dedicated raiders find challenging even if it takes us a lot longer to progress.
    The social raiding guild with hardcore values
    Iriaella Tiadann Ophaelia Soaro Vie Amili
    @Gelidra

  14. #44
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    It wont be the last time you read my posts that way if that is how you want to read them.

    I speak very plainly with people. I don't sugar things up - if honest communication offends you there is nothing I can do to help you out.

    ~Daglar

    I want to work for this guy. This is how it should be.

  15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #45
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,389

    Default

    Hey guys, while Havlon may be looking into new and different issues -- I just had our QA lead test the encounter on a locked shard and re-check Havlon's change list. Both NA and EU have the same data right now.

    If something else fishy is going on Havlon will find it.

    ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts